• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I like the song and Siegfried looks cool, though it really should say reveal TEASER as you don't get any gameplay for him, just a very brief scene at the end.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
brItTow.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In fairness being UNDEAD does not specifically refer to zombies. Vampires are also considered undead in most settings.

The distinction for zombies is that they are mindless/have no will of their own and shamble about, killing and/or eating anything that crosses their path. They don't HAVE to be dead to be zombies.

Nah man, you're definitely splitting hairs here.

Getting pedantic over the exact mechanics of why they're zombies, doesn't change the fact TLoU infected definitely fit the bill for being Zombies in every other way.

RE4/5 are more valid to criticize their inclusion because the Ganado/Majini still have intelligence, not because it's a parasite or because they aren't dead.
Honestly if you want to be even more pedantic the modern form of Zombies should not be included because they are not raised by Voodoo magic and unlike modern zombies Voodoo Zombies never eat flesh or anything really. In fact the first modern incarnation of the "Zombie", Night of the Living Dead, were never called as such as Romero did not consider them Zombies and instead used Ghouls because they were actually known for eating flesh. :maybe

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
it only took cygames and arc 3+ years to add literally one of the most popular characters after all hype for the game died down

I don't think I've ever seen a more incompetent studio when it comes to roster choices :kobeha

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Anyone notice that Aizawa is a shit teacher?

I'm amazed that it took this long to figure this shit out. Dadzawa memes get made by mha fans and the dude is a straight up detriment to his students :mjlol.
Emphasis on NOW, we all know that won't stick for long, it never does. :mjpls

Though it does give him a leg up on Kaiba in terms of rivals, who had to cheat for his only W on Yugi.
At least Vegeta's had MOMENTS of superiority over Goku.
But what about our nigga Bakugou tho:maybe? He's had moments of superiority, school counts right :mjlol?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Anyone notice that Aizawa is a shit teacher?

I'm amazed that it took this long to figure this shit out. Dadzawa memes get made by mha fans and the dude is a straight up detriment to his students :mjlol.
That's what happens when you take inspiration for your "seemingly lazy but harsh" teacher character, from an already shit teacher character in Kakashi. :maybe
But what about our nigga Bakugou tho:maybe? He's had moments of superiority, school counts right :mjlol?
It doesn't count when your main character's a pussy who refuses to put Bakugo in his place for the way he treated him.

And I say that as someone who liked Deku to start with, but he just kept simping and simping for this jackass and lost me completely.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
That's what happens when you take inspiration for your "seemingly lazy but harsh" teacher character, from an already shit teacher character in Kakashi. :maybe
He genuinely makes Kakashi look fantastic by comparison. Shits on his own students in that garbage joint training arc for not being strategic and having to be carried by their few decent classmates despite not teaching anything.

Doesn't teach his students anything and just criticizes them, literally falls asleep in his own lessons but apparently has the time to train a student who isn't even in the course he teaches.

Makes Bakugou and Izuku team up in another test and he (and the story) make it as if both of their actions and personalities are clashing against each other to pass their test against All Might when literally all the bullshit happened because of Bakugou being an idiot trying to fight All Might 1v1.

And the nigga has the audacity to call All Might a terrible teacher, at least he tries to be invested nigga :mjlol .
It doesn't count when your main character's a pussy who refuses to put Bakugo in his place for the way he treated him.

And I say that as someone who liked Deku to start with, but he just kept simping and simping for this jackass and lost me completely.
That shit always bothered me even when the series was good and had a lot of potential. It got even worse when I found out the translation from Japanese text makes it so that Izuku thought Bakugou's bullying was just him messing around basically :kobeha. Right up there with Izuku not doing any training or anything at all to potentially be a hero.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
it only took cygames and arc 3+ years to add literally one of the most popular characters after all hype for the game died down

I don't think I've ever seen a more incompetent studio when it comes to roster choices :kobeha
Cygames makes a good decision like twice a decade. If you're lucky it'll be for a game you actually play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back