• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 Your powers are increasing...but they could increase more with Pirate MILFs. :smugnon
dPSTZpl.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Thighs lookin as good as ever

but this design is ass :wow

That's the family all accounted for. :maybe

Now they just let her do something in the story, 'cause I mean if she's the "spirited peacemaker" I expect her to at least TRY to stop the fighting.

And yeah, her outfit is ass and she better have alts.

Leroy dripped as a mf

as he should be

black excellence :wow

I'm genuinely surprised he got in, considering all the drama that happened with him in the last game when he came out.

I suppose he's still a cool character even if he was broken, but I definitely would have thought they'd announce the likes of Hwaorang, Bryan etc before Leroy.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That's the family all accounted for. :maybe

Now they just let her do something in the story, 'cause I mean if she's the "spirited peacemaker" I expect her to at least TRY to stop the fighting.

And yeah, her outfit is ass and she better have alts.

I'm genuinely surprised he got in, considering all the drama that happened with him in the last game when he came out.

I suppose he's still a cool character even if he was broken, but I definitely would have thought they'd announce the likes of Hwaorang, Bryan etc before Leroy.

His theme got him in :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just kinda stumbled across this and it made me smile.

medium.png

Only thing I might have suggested is to actually swap their roles given Twilight is MUCH stronger than her brother and SHE is the one constantly needing to save HIM. :mjpls

With that in mind, Shining being portrayed with Byakuya's dismissive arrogance is just funny. :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back