• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fsp8ZiaaEAAICDn

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>cat on 4 legs turns to cat on 2 legs turns into woman that turns into flying lion snake
:hestonpls
Actually Plotmon/Salamon's a dog (note that it's attack name is PUPPY HOWLING) which makes that whole line make even less sense. She goes from cat (Nyaromon) - dog (Plotmon) - cat (Tailmon) - archangel (Angewomon) - dragon (Holydramon).
:kobeha

Even moreso when one considers Tailmon was originally supposed to be a Mouse, not a Cat. :maybe
Design & Analysis
According to Watanabe Kenji, the Digimon concept that eventually became Tailmon was not intended to be a cat at first. It was originally conceived of as a holy animal, and the common domestic mouse was then chosen as a specific animal upon which to model it due to, according to Watanabe, domestic mice fitting that profile in Japan.[1] The resulting Digimon was originally named Hatsukanezumon 「ハツカネズモン」.[2]

WrestleMania was mild as fuck last night but it had a few good matches. Rhea Ripley stole the night tho.

I think Wrestlemania Night 1 was actually pretty good.
The only true negative that night was the 6 Women Tag match and Cena vs. Theory as the others ranged from decent end to the feud with a continuation that's easily possible(Dominik vs. Rey), ultimately ended decently(The 8 Man Tag), to basically did what it was supposed to and more(Rhea vs. Charlotte and The Usos vs. Saimi/KO)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
psure, i could find a way to stream it if i was there

you know i have the tricks for those type of events, lmao

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I think Wrestlemania Night 1 was actually pretty good.
The only true negative that night was the 6 Women Tag match and Cena vs. Theory as the others ranged from decent end to the feud with a continuation that's easily possible(Dominik vs. Rey), ultimately ended decently(The 8 Man Tag), to basically did what it was supposed to and more(Rhea vs. Charlotte and The Usos vs. Saimi/KO)
The Cena match was the same old shit I hated back during his run, which he kept bringing back until recently, to feed his ego. If you beat him clean, chances are he'll come back to beat you and win the feud, like he did with AJ, just so he could get another title reign, as short as it was. Or with Brock, you'll have another match where you look weak as fuck, even when beating him, and only do so due to shenanigans.

Most of the time, if you beat him, it won't be clean, which taints it and makes me laugh at any obvious Cena-tards who say "Oh, he put him over!" Nah nigga, putting someone over means they beat you clean, no excuses to be had, and that's not what Theory got, because even in old age and balding, the wannabe Hogan John Cena has to have built-in excuses as to why he lost.

As for the women tag match, I don't even recall who won, because I spent most of my time cooking an early-morning snack during it, and taking a piss. :mjlol

I've already said what needs to be said for Rhea and transitioned Chuck Liddell, as well as the Usos and KO and Sami, so I'll just leave that as is.:russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back