• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FszpNX3XwDENG-7

twitter

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More assholes criminalizing self defense I see.
Bet you it's the same fuckers who have political ties to gun control groups that can't let a guy off for proving them wrong that a gun does change the prospects of defending yourself without need of the police, even one you just fucking took from your attacker.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yep

Good ole New York, and its not gonna change except its gonna only get worse
Of course it's New York. Why wouldn't the city with some of the worst crime in the country be mad that one of it's citizens defended themselves instead of letting the criminal have it's way.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind didn't watch any of Raw, but my cousin told me that Triple H is indeed full of shit. Cody now looks like he'll be feuding with Brock for no fucking reason, all because Roman will actually be taking that break until around Summerslam time with the straps. This shit is 100% confirmed chalked.

Literally, Brock vs Cody? There's absolutely no way to make any sense of Brock turning heel to go against Cody, after what the bloodline did against him at Summerslam last year. This sounds like Classic Vince booking of forgetting all continuity just to waste our fucking time. Glad I'm pretty much done with this after Mania. :mjlol

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yep

Good ole New York, and its not gonna change except its gonna only get worse

What the fuck were they going to charge him with, theft? :blobwhat

I'm like 99% sure using a weapon someone else tried to use on you counts as appropriate self defense by default since the lethality of the weapon correlates to how much your life was in danger.

Sigismund

What the fuck were they going to charge him with, theft? :blobwhat

I'm like 99% sure using a weapon someone else tried to use on you counts as appropriate self defense by default since the lethality of the weapon correlates to how much your life was in danger.
They were going to charge him with possession of the firearm he took from his attacker, and is still being charged with attempted murder.
Of his attacker, who brought the gun in the first place, and isnt being charged

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Some bad news on my end:
Family members messed up in a few places and now we're two months behind on rent. Totally possible we might all get evicted soon = it's possible I might be going homeless for a while. I'll make sure to keep everyone in touch as things update.
Shit man, hope everything turns out alright for you.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Some bad news on my end:
Family members messed up in a few places and now we're two months behind on rent. Totally possible we might all get evicted soon = it's possible I might be going homeless for a while. I'll make sure to keep everyone in touch as things update.
Damn man my condolences. I hope something comes along to help you out in your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back