• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If cinder could fuck around with tech, with help of a computer virus

imagine what a actual technomancer dude could do

Team ruby gets stuffed in suits
Afton would find himself working at Beacon and students would go fucking missing. SOULS would be getting used the empower afton to a fucking God.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like the quite said, if he was able to discover the PHYSICAL existence of souls in the 1900s imagine what he could do with more time and better tech

:hestonpls
The man was able to escape hell as a fucking computer virus for God's sake

His tech has also apparently advanced to the state of actual bottom-up "true" AI in Security Breach. We literally see the wolf girl animatronic, alone in her dressing room, having a mental breakdown about her popularity and trying to psych herself up by saying "you are popular, people love you" to a fucking mirror

So they aren't just capable of thought and emotion, they're capable of lying to themselves :catskully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Stocking Anarchy
image.png

:hestonpls
zsmT9uv.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
His tech has also apparently advanced to the state of actual bottom-up "true" AI in Security Breach. We literally see the wolf girl animatronic, alone in her dressing room, having a mental breakdown about her popularity and trying to psych herself up by saying "you are popular, people love you" to a fucking mirror

So they aren't just capable of thought and emotion, they're capable of lying to themselves :catskully
The man is an unhinged genius and I'm glad Scott just went all in on this shit.

And this is all because he had a dream where God told him to make FNAF

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
The more I read Opm manga I start to realize something. Blast's design looks so damn dumb :mjlol . Like not even in the intentionally funny way either, just someone who thought he looked cool. Should have stuck with that regular Saitama like suit if him engraving blast on his chest and shoes were what we were going to get.
come and watch my creed academia, best live action anime movie of the past years

:mjlol
Will Ashyraki be making his guest appearance :skully? Gotta reveal how he failed upwards in his boxing career after all :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back