• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my creed academia is a superb movie, peak cinema

i liked every dbz,, naruto, ippo, mha and jjk effect that jordan used in this movie, truly a talented sb poster and director, lit

But nah seriously, Creed 3 was okay... until you realize that Jordan goes for practically every Shounen Cliche and fight scenes that don't even work in Boxing(There is like 2 fight scene references from DBZ which don't work at all) and even the pep talk is literally 16 telling Gohan to "Let it go".

He even forgives the dude who played him way too easily like Deku does to Bakugo and Naruto does to Sasuke.

We even have a "Inner World" Fight in the middle of the match which really makes no sense whatsoever.

I can see why Sly bounced and had no involvement with this shitshow despite making Rocky V of all movies.
Legit the worst Rocky movie of them all and an insult to follow Creed II. 3/10

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
artworks-2ZO7JHqY9ELkyr5m-nKH8Bg-t500x500.jpg

honest opinion, jordan, next time, stop using ur anime weeb fantasies and let sly help you, lad

rocky isnt a weeb series, just chill, i know you want to improvise, but this isnt the way to do it, thats why, sly even dipped from this movie, lmao

The weeb references would have worked if they was minimal and primarily stuck to boxing like Damien's first bout was.
The problem is that it didn't and started to include the whole she-bang which just looked ridiculous.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
But nah seriously, Creed 3 was okay... until you realize that Jordan goes for practically every Shounen Cliche and fight scenes that don't even work in Boxing(There is like 2 fight scene references from DBZ which don't work at all) and even the pep talk is literally 16 telling Gohan to "Let it go".

He even forgives the dude who played him way too easily like Deku does to Bakugo and Naruto does to Sasuke.

We even have a "Inner World" Fight in the middle of the match which really makes no sense whatsoever.

I can see why Sly bounced and had no involvement with this shitshow despite making Rocky V of all movies.
Legit the worst Rocky movie of them all and an insult to follow Creed II. 3/10
......what the hell did I just read:mjlol ?

Just a side note though Izuku didn't forgive Bakugou, he barely saw anything wrong with him in the first place :skully. Nigga tells him to jump off a building and kill himself and he is more worried about Bakugou's reputation if he did do that :mjlol.

......what the hell did I just read:mjlol ?

Someone who watched 2 hours of a Black Weeb(Michael B. Jordan) not knowing when to slow the fuck down when it comes to controlling his anime references.

Just a side note though Izuku didn't forgive Bakugou, he barely saw anything wrong with him in the first place :skully. Nigga tells him to jump off a building and kill himself and he is more worried about Bakugou's reputation if he did do that :mjlol.

That's basically how it was with Adonis and Damien at the end of the movie... no seriously, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back