• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The image generation, you, unfortunately, have to pay. The free trial doesn’t come with image generation. Suppose you want to try it better to pay the $10 subscription and cancel it. NovelAI has a currency system that you can use to enlarge the image or enhance the image, generate more than one image, etc. Generating only one image at a time doesn’t use the currency.
Thanks for the info. Will see about getting it soon.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
339965323_923608868959722_7427872911301521424_n.jpg

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Forgot I made that thread :mjlol

Based Goku Time powerscaling

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Only asking cause his name was brought up in a recent Naruto discussion, and last time the OBD was brought up in the OL he took shots.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Why did Flutter fall out with the OBD again?

It had to do with MLP?
Basically another obnoxious debater and wanker who had shit taste in fiction and was wayyy too open with being a degenerate that I think he took a name or reference from a guy who actually fucked horses which got him mocked even more in the OBD.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Basically another obnoxious debater and wanker who had shit taste in fiction and was wayyy too open with being a degenerate that I think he took a name or reference from a guy who actually fucked horses which got him mocked even more in the OBD.
:espurrtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back