• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
EIrinWpXkAACPn_

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If you voted for Luffy as the best MC a you are delusional and you’re reading comprehension skills are ghastly.
Yes something has to be mentally wrong with you, to prefer Luffy to Naruto or Ichigo.

It can't simply be because Luffy is more entertaining and generally likeable than they are, nooooo. :maybe
Big-Mom-One-Piece.jpg

one-piece-charlotte-lola-33f843bd5056fc6c9cbe008cdcd36091.jpg

bd5282ab2b51079368d39a8668a809d8795427c2r1-781-781v2_00.jpg

1880881-329px_ivankov.png

Look at this garbage. The art style is not “fine”. It’s fucking abysmal. You’re just defending it because you personally enjoy the series. It’s ridiculous how some people here do not know the difference between something being actually good and something being their favourite. It’s cringe.
HOLY CHERRY PICKING BATMAN! :hestonpls

Like this idiot does realize I can do the same damn thing to Bleach right? Or just about every other series that has a cast this large?

A few bad character designs don't erase all the good ones he has, the stellar location designs or the visual comedy and fight scenes that the art style definitely adds to more than it takes away. Imagine judging something's quality as a whole, rather than just taking the worst of it and treating it like it's the norm.

You can dislike the art style all you want, but you can't in fact, state that One Piece's art is objectively bad (it's definitely not).

i dont get why these claims always ignore that based was literally created by a black rapper
and everyone says it regardless of political bullshit

this shitty ass reasoning bro

It's what happens when you keep an Agency that should have died as soon as Al Capone was in jail around and functioning.
They completely lose sight of their original purpose and do anything and everything to justify their existence, no matter how stupid, pointless or retarded it is.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's what happens when you keep an Agency that should have died as soon as Al Capone was in jail around and functioning.
They completely lose sight of their original purpose and do anything and everything to justify their existence, no matter how stupid, pointless or retarded it is.
They're gonna end up dying anyway, with the way the US is going, and they can take the CIA with them, while they're at it. Shit's been useless since the end of the Cold War. :kobeha

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Pitioss ruins in ff15 is pretty much the embodiment of how shit Noctis controls in ff15 as well as the garbage camera. At least now I have no real reason to care about playing the game ever again :wow .

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I feel bad for tabata

He got put into a situation where they expected him to pull a yoshi p and the guy had no way to deliver and it cost him his job

I feel bad for tabata

He got put into a situation where they expected him to pull a yoshi p and the guy had no way to deliver and it cost him his job

To be fair, some of that shit is on Tabata though.
He's the one who decided to go full Open World with FFXV despite alot of the game was already done when Nomura was kicked out just to have an Open World in a FF game.
Then, he decided to waste time with pointless DLC and crossovers then fix the mess of a story he created which lead to said sacking

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
fuck no it’s not on him

Nomura scrapped the project 3 times and fucked off to work on 7R and kh3 and left tabatas team with not even a working skeleton of the game, and then square Enid gave them a timeframe of like 2 years to complete the game and release it

Tabata literally said they had no way to meet expectations with the timeframe they were given and their only option was to fox the game in post release with DLC’s

He cost tabata his job and squeenix hung him out to dry

Yeah and him saying those things in his own interviews is him also covering for Squenix and Nomura right?

Yeah sure no. It's pretty apparent that they did hang him out to dry but he also fucked around with the project and did stupid shit rather than try and fix the mess he was left with and fucked it all over.
Yoshi-P fixed a huger mess that was FFXIV, I don't want to hear shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back