• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
It’s because it got its big defensive at 70

But the other Tanks sans Paladin don’t have to sacrifice anything for these. 25 seconds with no resources commited, dark knight needs to spend an edge of shadows cast ( 3000 more) which is 500 potency down the drain if the shield doesn’t break

Last edited:

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Why even bring me up here?

Why couldn't you just leave the kitchen from the door?

Isn't bolting all the windows shut like that illegal?
Brought you up since I missed your stream that day

I did leave the kitchen through the door, but I didn’t wanna leave the Smokey mess as it was, cause my landlord is a greedy fuck and I didn’t wanna get the bill for the fire alarm.

Yeah some of my neighbors have argued that that might be illegal, due to accidents like that. One of my neighbor have more severe asthma then me and he gets sick from just having his window close in his own room.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Trailer for chapter one of Digimon Seekers (it's coming out like 1-1, 1-2 etc, it's up to 1-8 now).
All the chapters so far are on this channel (basically like an audiobook) though obviously it's Japanese only.

You can also read it translated in English on the website
https://digimon.net/digimonseekers/index.php
Fair warning though that the translation really doesn't seem like the best. It seems like it's tool translated, with things being laid out or worded weirdly and occasionally chunks of it are missing (at least from what I'm hearing in the videos anyway).

I do like all these Live Action trailers Digimon seems to do though, they're cool.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well, apparently there were fake leaks and some real ones.

The Eldars do not appear, Vashtorr and Abaddon win, the Lion defeats Angron with strategy, Vashtorr creates a new corrupt Caliban and apparently indestructible, Dante also faces Angron but loses more and does not die.

But other things were true, like the Webway bullshit, but it's not going to destroy the entire Webway yet, they're going to look for a vault with the weapons that Abaddon is looking for, that vault is from what's left of the Old Ones.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Love how literally the first fight in Seekers, is Tyrannomon (Adult/Champion) getting two-shotted by ModokiBetamon (Child/Rookie) and needing three Tyrannomon at once to capture it.

And if the level purists weren't already SEETHING at that, Loogamon (also a Child) makes those same Tyannomon cower in the corner while he's eating his meal.

The face of the head of the pack...dino-bitches.

Digging the Police Commandramon as well.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The translation they did to Spanish was so bad that the fans are translating it correctly, it was funny.

Love how literally the first fight in Seekers, is Tyrannomon (Adult/Champion) getting two-shotted by ModokiBetamon (Child/Rookie) and needing three Tyrannomon at once to capture it
And Pulsemon (child level) is lightning speed

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The translation they did to Spanish was so bad that the fans are translating it correctly, it was funny.
Yeah I can believe it, Digimon and it's half-assed translations aren't exactly uncommon at this point.
And Pulsemon (child level) is lightning speed

In fairness though, Pulsemon's profile already says he can do that.
Its Special Moves are ramming into the enemy with all its might at lightning speed (Elec Rush)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Netflix Cleopatra: "There is no Rome without Egypt!"

That's a VERY interesting statement to make, especially coming from someone who only got in power in the first place due to the direct intervention of a ROMAN (Caeser), and whom consistently made an effort to keep up "relations" with whoever was in charge of Rome at the time.

Actual statement made in the Documentary: "My grandma always said, It doesn't matter what you were taught in school, Cleopatra was black."

Literally sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring all evidence to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.