• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #32: Flat Moon Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
dmc dante solos wh40k? sheesh

vsbw was right? bruh :wow
No DMC Dante, is the coolest Dante.

Luis CHAD Dante :yousmart

4D42A501E6DDD79B302A05EE862D228229B880FC

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just realized it but creepypasta mods about morrowind, oblivion or skyrim just dont work because of how absolutely nonsensical you can get

"Oh theres this super unkillable creature that is attacking my character and if i die itll kill me in real life?!"
*proceeds to download a shit ton of mods and essentially achieve CHIM*

Demons arent ready to be haunting these kinda games they will get their shit fucking flattened

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

WOOOOOW! :hestonpls

I mean maybe I have no room to laugh, because Tsukune had his moments too where he could have gotten him some and he chose not to. I mean he had Mizore (the hottest girl in the series) in a field full of flowers that were essentially aphrodisiacs (she brought him there on purpose), wearing NOTHING but a kimono, practically BEGGING him to fuck her and he STILL wouldn't do it.

But AT LEAST with ma boy, that was less because he didn't want it like this idiot (he clearly did) and more because Moka was the one he was actually in love with and he was saving himself for her. Extreme loyalty is what kept Tsukune out of the other girls' pants, not sheer fucking stupidity. And he still ended up getting all of them eventually anyway (though I really didn't like that ending).

That's ONE area where Chloe definitely improved on her predecessor. The second she had a hot girl interested in her, she got her in bed. Hell Shoggoth didn't even need to move on Chloe, Chloe was the one who made the move. Admittedly they were both drunk but still, Kai just needs to not let his "gentleman" streak get in the way of getting some and it's a sure thing eventually brah. :maybe

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Actually I'm not sure if getting rid of the show writers would make it better or worse.
time will only tell galo. Either they actually turn it around like picard 3 and stay faithfull to the source material or they double even more down and go batshit insane with the new season, making it further non-canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back