• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #32: Flat Moon Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Come again?
lukpExl.png
Yeah in the mini chapter at the end of Volume 2.

After the big fight where Chloe befriends Shoggoth, the whole group goes out to celebrate with a big dinner courtesy of the Director Nyarlathotep. Spurred on by Dr West to drive the price up to stick it to Nyarla, the whole group proceeds to get shit faced drunk.

Chloe then gets super horny, comes on to Shoggoth...and they wake up in bed together. I mean it's not specifically stated that they actually DID it (it actually states what really happened is an eternal mystery), but it certainly looks that way.

Here it is if you want to read it (remember to read it left to right though). :maybe
0013-022.png

0013-023.png

0013-024.png

0013-025.png

0013-026.png

0013-027.png

0013-028.png

Chloe be Bi as fuck. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>Ichigo
>more influential than Goku or Luffy
Fucking lmao
Putting Naruto above them as well. :kobeha

Like Ash I could sort of understand as he's kind of the template for a lot of these "wanna be the very best" type of characters.
But Naruto and Ichigo being more influencial than Goku or Luffy is just stupid.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Digimon fan in me wants to say that Taichi should be on the list, given he heavily influences almost all of the goggleheads that come after him at the very least. :maybe

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

>Shinra and Shirou on this list
Get the fuck outta here man
How is this?
Shirou Emiya's technopathic abilities are unique to him in the Fate universe, and he is incredibly loyal. However, he also makes many nonsensical decisions that endanger Saber and others.

One of Shirou's worst mistakes is when he uses his last command seal to stop Saber, and she gets impaled. Though everything turns out fine, Shirou's impulsiveness often gets him in trouble. Plus, his and Archer's relationship in Unlimited Bladeworks is convoluted for a lot of fans. Shirou seems like he is going to be a chivalrous hero, but he never quite lives up to even Saber's standard of heroism.
What they took away for Shirou even with just the Ufotable anime?

Even down to his abilities, the first of which is psychometry and generic as enhancement, not technopathy.

It's obvious the choices he makes are from flaws in his psychology and they're not treated as the right decision, but still decisions he made based on how he developed. What is "badly written" when the characteristic is consistently portrayed?

Its not a fucking flow chart. I don't get it with some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back