• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Misgendering Giselle is a Moderateable Offense"

Yeah, we must defend the psychopathic nazi necrophiliac that will backstab his allies(and actually DID with Bambietta and was planning to if Lilito didn't drag his ass away) if whim strikes him if someone dares to call him a guy in any fashion... despite Kubo confirming that Giselle is a boy and it actually makes sense with how his scenes play out including an extremely obvious rape allegory
How do retards let there Head Canon run rampant when the literal author said dat nigga is a man

How do retards let there Head Canon run rampant when the literal author said dat nigga is a man

The answer is simple:
They think because Giselle was with the Femritters and is surprised and insulted when people accuse him of being a boy, that must means he's transgender and wants to be a she now... nevermind that Yumichika and Charlotte being able to smell semen off of him means he didn't get rid of his equipment despite literally having the ability to do so(See being able to make a new arm for Candice from dead flesh)

So yeah, it's basically people not realizing the dude is simply crossdressing or in drag rather than being legit female(And considering how bad Giselle is, the Femritters most likely allowed him in from FEAR, not because he's a girl in their eyes.)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
So what Killer, Law and Kid did was justified? Knowing Laws performance in dressrosa and Killers fight against Zoro?
How exactly does a lesser performance from several arcs ago make Law's performance against the Yonko unjustified?
Especially bearing in mind that pretty much everyone else involved got a shit ton stronger in that timeframe?

It really seems like people are just looking for things to complain about with regards to the Rooftop fight.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
uZ7e9om0a0MfXZmuVscPIIDdE-v9wmnO9YwZvZtSeNo.png

narutos-dimension-filling-combo-on-kaguya1.png

:jordangif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back