• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro
Screenshot_8.png

The Ai aint doing your deck justice against the Dark Magician AI

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
Screenshot_8.png

The Ai aint doing your deck justice against the Dark Magician AI
Altergeist too big brained for A.I. that’s why. Especially to lose to Dark Magician

I used Geists for an event on Master Duel that only allowed anime archetypes earlier this month.

Took Altergeist there that was severely nerfed: Multifaker, Meluseek, Hexstia, Protocol, tons of staple traps all Limited per the rules of the event to keep things balanced

Dark Magician got a lot of representation in that event so I played against a lot of people using it. Dark Magician was allowed to play pretty much everything minus Dragoons and all at 3, had access to all their waves of support, and my nerfed Geists still wrecked them as the superior Spellcaster theme

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Altergeist too big brained for A.I. that’s why. Especially to lose to Dark Magician

I used Geists for an event on Master Duel that only allowed anime archetypes earlier this month.

Took Altergeist there that was severely nerfed: Multifaker, Meluseek, Hexstia, Protocol, tons of staple traps all Limited per the rules of the event to keep things balanced

Dark Magician got a lot of representation in that event so I played against a lot of people using it. Dark Magician was allowed to play pretty much everything minus Dragoons and all at 3, had access to all their waves of support, and my nerfed Geists still wrecked them as the superior Spellcaster theme

this is what the AI tourney is looking like so far
Screenshot_2.png

Imagine being Salamangreats

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Adventure time lacked continuity, like one big stream-of-consciousness trip while larping

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
xbox360/ps3 rec games time list:

in no order

- sf vs tekken
- el shaddai
- blades of time
- nier
- the last remnant
- remember me
- folklore
- anarchy reigns
- hnk ken's rage 2
- enslaved odyssey to the west
- quantum theory
- knights contract
- neverdead
- deadly premonition directors cut
- genji days of the blade

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Deadly Premonition was one weird Resident Evil clone

Also, props for mentioning El Shaddai. Underrated AF

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
deadly premonition is a fusion of twin peaks, re, jap supernatural elements, semi jojo part 4 madness and bit of mid 00's western thriller aspects, its a mix of those

meh gameplay, but with unique plot, has a crazy story/roster of chars, with some good songs and can become kinda unpredictable too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Noticed the Twin Peaks-inspired trippiness of it all. The detective you play as was a dead giveaway with how quirky and eccentric he was

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the mc in those games is a big plot twist overall, swery (the creator of the series, this particular series has 2 games overall), is up there with shinji mikami, suda 51, yoko taro, kamiya, etc in craziness

he has make some other good games, like a mgs2 clone for ps2, named as spy fiction, which unironically had some better stealth elements than mgs2, combined along with some proto mgr boss elements - lite edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back