• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He'd deadass let her make the first move. So if she has anything she might win :tupac

Or we let his student Nina take it :maybe

Practically THE top tier since even Niphira is like "yeah I'm not fuckin with him" :skully
:mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
that depends on whether or not aleister feels like getting out of his tube :tupac

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Real rusty on the series. How strong are the boys from Chrome Shelled Regios?

Lets take Haia as the weakest Heaven's Blade Successor since his whole deal was that he just wasn't monstrous enough to join them earlier in the series (until there numbers dropped :maybe)

Country+ to massively hypersonic. It doesn't help they love sharing technique with each other so chances are if one of them has a broken tech the others know how to use it.

Like Lintence, Savaris and Layfon. Then there's the Queen who's a successor herself and she's more powerful than all of the others combined and casually stopmed the three strongest in a fight by herself iirc :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Lets take Haia as the weakest Heaven's Blade Successor since his whole deal was that he just wasn't monstrous enough to join them earlier in the series (until there numbers dropped :maybe)

Country+ to massively hypersonic. It doesn't help they love sharing technique with each other so chances are if one of them has a broken tech the others know how to use it.

Like Lintence, Savaris and Layfon. Then there's the Queen who's a successor herself and she's more powerful than all of the others combined and casually stopmed the three strongest in a fight by herself iirc :skully

way outdated :mjlol

in the final volumes, the top tiers reach large planet+/ftl+, and high tiers gain lightspeed gains too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back