• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So just got into a major accident going to say I'm happy to be alive and didn"t get isekai'd by a truck and only got minor foot injury and an arm bruised.

My motorcycle survive the hit too but got most of its body flairings wrecked. It's driveable. the cop drove it from the wreck site to the police station successfully and we got it back home in one piece.

:life probably first accident where I really thought I'd be dead. because I saw a quarter of my motorcycle get a under the truck while riding it.
Shit son glad your okay

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Nf
> Cowboy bebop sucks in the end because Spike just dies and the other characters don't get post credit scenes/post scenes afterwards

My man has been watching Marvel movies for too long :skully . A series styled partly from film noir doesn't end too happily and doesn't show you the characters high fiving afterwards. How surprising :kobeha.

Worst shit I hate about being sick with awful coughing fits is the chest pain after a couple days

Hate that shit with all my heart and soul

Oh dear god, you don't even know the half of it when it comes to my hatred of that.
There's nothing more infuriating then coming out of a sickness and yet your body still doesn't feel right and you end up having the dread you will end up sick again due to it but it's not.

Cubey

The Formality
So just got into a major accident going to say I'm happy to be alive and didn"t get isekai'd by a truck and only got minor foot injury and an arm bruised.

My motorcycle survive the hit too but got most of its body flairings wrecked. It's driveable. the cop drove it from the wreck site to the police station successfully and we got it back home in one piece.

:life probably first accident where I really thought I'd be dead. because I saw a quarter of my motorcycle get a under the truck while riding it.

Stay safe! I’ll kill you if you get yourself killed :catfeels

Reminds of the story my mom told me of her brother (my uncle) and his wife getting hit by a truck on the highway and getting clotheslined into oncoming traffic on the other side of the expressway. Car got totaled and everything

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Uoruk

Please, let it be good :wow

It fucking better be. The original was like FLCL in the sense that it ended perfectly. So if you're going to bring it back it damn well better be worth it.
Worst shit I hate about being sick with awful coughing fits is the chest pain after a couple days

Hate that shit with all my heart and soul
I got you bro

TFxgLEP.gif
Now you only hate it with your soul :maybe

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Mans had to Akira slide to save his life :wow

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

As someone who has had family members hurt on motorcycles and one case a former classmate die in an accident. Be safe out there man.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Konami trying so hard to get back in good graces with their former fans after their pachinko crap and basically anything outside Yugioh failed

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back