• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 The oreos rise
RDT_20230525_0249589018154998527004758.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Been sleeping on just how good Altergeists got with the new support because I’ve been so focused on the Fire Duelist pack

Never seen support so dramatically change a decks playstyle and make so many once non-played cards outright essential.

For playstyle, Altergeist went from a slow control deck that couldn’t even consistingly make a first turn Hexstia, relied on tons of generic traps, and pretty much scooped at the current speed of the game if it didn’t open up with Multifaker. Now it’s a very intricate combo deck that rewards you for knowing the ins and outs of of how every card works and Multifaker is both very consistent to get going first turn while not even being as essential as before.

With the new support, Primebanshee is now an essential combo piece to the strategy and cards like Pooquery and Haunted Rock are much more useable:

I’m hoping all 4 of these new cards come out as at least Super Rare, or at least Adminia and Malwisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back