• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
at least, after 2-3 months on spacebattles, he is now banned there too :heston

Last edited:
you know whats funny?

People realizing just how big the one piece world is.

Like it took some dude pointing out that the Sunny is almost as big as the collosal titan and then showing them a picture of onigashima for them to understand

It didn't take me that much until looking at the difference between East Blue, West Blue and then the Grand Line having a whole bunch of shit inbetween each of them that made me know it wasn't the size of Earth. The New World made that so obvious, I'm surprised people believe One Piece is somehow small.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It didn't take me that much until looking at the difference between East Blue, West Blue and then the Grand Line having a whole bunch of shit inbetween each of them that made me know it wasn't the size of Earth. The New World made that so obvious, I'm surprised people believe One Piece is somehow small.
The only excuse I can think of is mistaking One Piece for Naruto or something :skully .

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
FCOff9AVEAIjQ5p.jpg

:mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Gave a try to the author newer series but so far its not nearly as good

his journey to the west version, aint as epic as feng shen ji, but it is still regardless a quite good series, it is slower in pace, but in the later arcs, it becomes way better (pl wise, they became a bit stronger)

not to mention

6FH6sNS.jpg

bcAEtVC.jpg

the wukong in this series is very lit (has also 2 cgi movies adaptation, so far)

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Florida's weather will give you some headaches eventually man. Worst part is alternating between somewhat going away then coming back with a vengeance. It's the kind of shit fever dreams are made of:mjlol .

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
you know whats funny?

People realizing just how big the one piece world is.

Like it took some dude pointing out that the Sunny is almost as big as the collosal titan and then showing them a picture of onigashima for them to understand
keep in mind Kaido had lamps put in Onigadhima that are about as big as the Dunny

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Florida's weather will give you some headaches eventually man. Worst part is alternating between somewhat going away then coming back with a vengeance. It's the kind of shit fever dreams are made of:mjlol .
Funny you mention that I’m in Miami Beach right now and despite the weather saying it’s raining, i look out the window and see it raining on some completely different part of the city and not where I’m at :mjlol

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Funny you mention that I’m in Miami Beach right now and despite the weather saying it’s raining, i look out the window and see it raining on some completely different part of the city and not where I’m at :mjlol
Florida is built different no matter which part it is :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back