• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Bm-singularityablyss_treeoflife.jpg

thanks transformers

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>compile dozens of feats and obscure text about how the transformers multiverse works that we’re basically not in any forum over the past 2 years
>some book from 2004 nobody’s heard of clarified that all of that is the tiniest most insignificant fraction of the real thing
:lul

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Nevermind @Xhominid The Apex WWE is continuing to show their 'long-term booking' isn't so long-term anymore. Cousin's been watching Night of Champions, and apparently they had the world title match between Seth and AJ go on first, cementing it as the B-class championship, which Seth won, leaving no door open for Cody to go to Smackdown, unless he wins Money in the bank, which I don't think he will, which means Roman's gonna be slogging away with the straps until Mania 40, well after the Bloodline has expired. :mjlol

Also, they chose now of all times for Asuka to go over on Bianca and win the Women's championship, instead of at Mania, where it would've been way more impactful. What was even the point of dragging it out that far?:hestonpls
They wanted BORElair to surpass Becky's reign as the longest reigning champion. Just totally arbitrary. Good to hear she won though. I'll need to catch it.

Won't even get into the retardation that is the third world title. So stupid and what a waste. Cody was done at WrestleMania. He's not beating Roman.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
They wanted BORElair to surpass Becky's reign as the longest reigning champion. Just totally arbitrary. Good to hear she won though. I'll need to catch it.

Won't even get into the retardation that is the third world title. So stupid and what a waste. Cody was done at WrestleMania. He's not beating Roman.
Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

"YEAH PAL! IT'S GOOD SHIT! YEAH!"

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Love how the people advocating for recent anime being better, pretty much have to appeal to the animation alone and write off anybody favoring an older decade as pure nostalgia.

You'd think if the writing in modern anime were as much better as they like to pretend it is, then they would focus on that aspect, but that would necessitate that idea actually having a leg to stand on (which it doesn't). :mjpls

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Love how the people advocating for recent anime being better, pretty much have to appeal to the animation alone and write off anybody favoring an older decade as pure nostalgia.

You'd think if the writing in modern anime were as much better as they like to pretend it is, then they would focus on that aspect, but that would necessitate that idea actually having a leg to stand on (which it doesn't). :mjpls
What are those two jerking each other of ? :whutpepe

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

80s eaily.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Shinji's Bankai confirmed to appear in the anime? That's neat I guess.
Gives it SOMETHING at least, even if Rukia's Bankai will still inevitably be the highlight of this section of the arc.

Probably not gonna be enough to save it, especially with at least one actual 0/10 episode already being confirmed (it's in the trailer after all) but we have to take what we can get.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Shinji's Bankai confirmed to appear in the anime? That's neat I guess.
Gives it SOMETHING at least, even if Rukia's Bankai will still inevitably be the highlight of this section of the arc.

Probably not gonna be enough to save it, especially with at least one actual 0/10 episode already being confirmed (it's in the trailer after all) but we have to take what we can get.

I like how the whole Uryu becoming Yhwach’s successor never went anywhere and was just seemingly forgotten in the manga even before Uryu revealed he was a traitor. Hoping the anime rectifies that since it’s a highlight in this trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back