• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
This is still the best , most surreal in a real way thing i've seen in wrestling and by far the most well execute long storyline i've seen.

And i'll never forgive WWE for doing my man dirty.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

@Darth Nihilus @Xhominid The Apex @Nevermind @Claudio Swiss @Blade This man Vince was so off his damn rocker back in the day, still is now, but even more so back then, with the segments he'd do. I remember still being a young, catholic-Christian kid when this first aired, and even back then, I was wondering what kind of crack Vince was on. :kobeha From what he was pulling in the 90s to this, as out of touch as he is, I really do wonder sometimes how the hell his brain works.:kobeha

Crack, steroids can be a dangerous combo next to concussions

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This is still the best , most surreal in a real way thing i've seen in wrestling and by far the most well execute long storyline i've seen.

And i'll never forgive WWE for doing my man dirty.

Sting should've wrestled Undertaker at Mania, not HHH. I know they would've both been well past their prime, but if the boneyard match with AJ demonstrated anything, it's that they could've turned their match into a story-telling spectacle, where they both gave the best performance they could've.

But no. Instead, we had to brace ourselves for another HHH ego-stroke beating the WCW guy, just like he did with Steiner and Goldberg before Sting. An absolute disgrace. :wow

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Elden Ring has a manga

The art is pretty good also wtf

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Sting should've wrestled Undertaker at Mania, not HHH. I know they would've both been well past their prime, but if the boneyard match with AJ demonstrated anything, it's that they could've turned their match into a story-telling spectacle, where they both gave the best performance they could've.

But no. Instead, we had to brace ourselves for another HHH ego-stroke beating the WCW guy, just like he did with Steiner and Goldberg before Sting. An absolute disgrace. :wow
He was gonna get fucked no matter who he went up against cuz Vince and HHH had PTSD from WcW so i would have preferred if he never went there.

Such a shame too, you probably can't find a nicer guy in the bussiness and his shit looked better in his 50's than most of whatever the fuck niggas do today.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
He was gonna get fucked no matter who he went up against cuz Vince and HHH had PTSD from WcW so i would have preferred if he never went there.

Such a shame too, you probably can't find a nicer guy in the bussiness and his shit looked better in his 50's than most of whatever the fuck niggas do today.
That's why his only match/feud there, would've been against Taker. No match against burial-master HHH or Seth 'botch-master' Rollins. Taker would be the only reason he came to WWE, and their feud would be built up for months to culminate at Wrestlemania. Fuck it, I'd go as far as to give it similar kind of treatment to The Rock and Cena match at Mania 28, just with Sting and Taker's distinct character work and story-telling.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
FFXIV-052323-Voidcast-Dais-Golbez-01.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Antony Starr getting all this recognition for his acting as Homelander

I was a fan of him years before with Banshee as Lucas Hood. This show had fights that put even movies to shame

Banshee was so good. There's this relatively new(2019)action show from the same creator called "Warrior" which is very solid and lots of fun. It's coming back for a 3rd season next month this time under HBO instead of Cinemax(the latter stopped making originals)so it's bound to be even better. At least in terms of production and exposure, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back