• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

:jordangif
he’s right

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
20230530_205351.jpg

632724271768141846.webp

Now I can join farm parties (it's actually a Glade Blade 2 prog party)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

:jordangif
I aint hearing shit out
:hestonpls
You don't have to. That's thankfully the fun and games thread, which I do recall is there just to take the piss and make funny/outlandish threads to make people laugh and shit. Not meant to be taken seriously at all.

Now if something like that ever shows up in an actual thread that's not apart of fun and games, then we'll have something to laugh about, when it comes to the dropping of IQ. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

this is the actual kino content that youtube should promote more, me and rob have laughed so many times with vids like those :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I feel like @Stocking Anarchy and @Atem
would find this thread funny
Ulfric may be misguided but fuck ever bending the knee to the Thalmor bootlickers that are the Imperials :mjpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Simperials when Ufric merely used the Thu'um (an ancient Nordic tradition) to knock Torygg down and then shove his sword through his chest (and thus giving him a proper Nord's death) rather than supposedly "tearing him apart" with his voice

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Simperials when Ufric merely used the Thu'um (an ancient Nordic tradition) to knock Torygg down and then shove his sword through his chest (and thus giving him a proper Nord's death) rather than supposedly "tearing him apart" with his voice
It was less him using it and more him using it out of nowhere. Imagine thinking you and your opponent are about to have a nice 1v1 and suddenly he breaks out ancient magic not seen since the greybeards climbed the mountains and while you're on the floor trying to recover he stabs you to death.

Definitely an honorable duel :mhm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back