• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Don’t matter. Even if their a vile necrophiliac rapist that turned one of their comrades into their personal sex slave, their trans and even more importantly to these projecting narcissists, not ugly, so their a delicate cinnamon roll whose pronouns need to be defended at all cost

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I have no idea why Kubo spared Giselle at all while other Sternritters that were much less deserving of it got killed off and often pretty brutally at that.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have no idea why Kubo spared Giselle at all while other Sternritters that were much less deserving of it got killed off and often messily at that.
I mean bear in mind, Mayuri is one of the most outright evil characters in this manga and he survives to the end, as does Aizen.

I guess Mayuri at least has the "necessary evil" aspect to him, even though his actions have long pushed him well passed that and Urahara could do anything he can. More knowledge on Quincy specifically was pretty much the only advantage he had.

Aizen and Mayuri are also both among Kubo's favorite characters so that explains that.
With Giselle specifically, I have no fucking idea why he survived when he shouldn't have.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean bear in mind, Mayuri is one of the most outright evil characters in this manga and he survives to the end, as does Aizen.

I guess Mayuri at least has the "necessary evil" aspect to him, even though his actions have long pushed him well passed that and Urahara could do anything he can. More knowledge on Quincy specifically was pretty much the only advantage he had.

Aizen and Mayuri are also both among Kubo's favorite characters so that explains that.
With Giselle specifically, I have no fucking idea why he survived when he shouldn't have.
Mayuri was at his worst in the Soul Society arc where all the Shinigami were in the antagonist spot.

He’s still a psycho but it gets downplayed and used for comic relief most of the time afterwards. Not saying he doesn’t deserve comeuppance that is.

Also isn’t Aizen dead? I think I remember reading hes among the powerful souls that recently went to Hell that’s causing it to spill over into the rest of the world

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Reason I ask is that some birds coming in your house can be a sign of someone close to you having passed away. I've had it happen a couple times in my life.
YO SAME HERE.

I was telling my dad a few days before my uncle (his brother) passed away that someone in the family was going to pass away suddenly.

I didn't know it was an omen at the time, but I also predicted when my grandma was going to pass away too after the final night, I saw her, and she was having an intense nightmare. I didn't tell my dad too many details because he doesn't believe in premonitions, but I straight up told him to prepare himself because his mother doesn't have long to live. Ignorant as he is, he actually admitted I was right and till this day, I never told him that when I touched her arm before giving her a kiss goodnight while she was having crazy dreams, I foresaw a moment where she was in the hospital bead smiling and she had passed away. I shit you the fuck not his niece aka my cousin sent him an image of her (for some dumbass reason cause idk who the hell would send something like that) of her peacefully smiling as she passed away in her dreams that morning.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

dude this girl can also sing. when you sing a song without any background music and still hit everything right.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
YO SAME HERE.

I was telling my dad a few days before my uncle (his brother) passed away that someone in the family was going to pass away suddenly.

I didn't know it was an omen at the time, but I also predicted when my grandma was going to pass away too after the final night, I saw her, and she was having an intense nightmare. I didn't tell my dad too many details because he doesn't believe in premonitions, but I straight up told him to prepare himself because his mother doesn't have long to live. Ignorant as he is, he actually admitted I was right and till this day, I never told him that when I touched her arm before giving her a kiss goodnight while she was having crazy dreams, I foresaw a moment where she was in the hospital bead smiling and she had passed away. I shit you the fuck not his niece aka my cousin sent him an image of her (for some dumbass reason cause idk who the hell would send something like that) of her peacefully smiling as she passed away in her dreams that morning.

Yeah man

God is real just like bigfoot

That motherfucker is out there

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mayuri was at his worst in the Soul Society arc where all the Shinigami were in the antagonist spot.

He’s still a psycho but it gets downplayed and used for comic relief most of the time afterwards. Not saying he doesn’t deserve comeuppance that is.
Mayuri commited a whole ass genocide in Rukongai without even asking for permission first, nor showing a smidge of remorse about it.

Yeah I know the reasoning, but his being pure fucking evil isn't really being hidden, we're just supposed to look passed it because he's "necessary".
Also isn’t Aizen dead? I think I remember reading hes among the powerful souls that recently went to Hell that’s causing it to spill over into the rest of the world
Aizen's immortal, kind of the reason they had to put him in prison in the first place.

He disappeared during the Hell chapter but presumably it wasn't because he died.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Hell I've heard ghosts at the university and see a shadow once

So you guys tell me what's real and what ain't :mjpls
Haven't seen a ghost so I never believe them but someone I know, that can see one, says ghost don't stay at the same place as I am so

Not sure what's up with that.

:kannasip
Basically if I'm around they leave, Either Ghost is afraid of me or she is lying. and even now I haven't seen a single ghost.

I do agree Mayuri went way too far past the "Necessary Evil" aspect but that's what happens when an author starts loving a character too hard AFTER having the original plan of him being one of the people to go with Aizen to HM as a traitor.
It also doesn't help that Uryu, instead of wanting to murder Mayuri and growing past that, just wants him to grovel and beg for forgiveness which is odd for him(Not that Uryu never grew past that but it's odd to be that forgiving).

Aizen however is basically rotting in Muken forever despite the 20,000 year sentence and it's implied at the end of the manga that in gaining Immortality, Aizen realized he fucked and literally has no motivation to do anything past making sure Yhwach didn't win. Meaning while they can't kill him, he most likely wishes he was dead.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Haven't seen a ghost so I never believe them but someone I know, that can see one, says ghost don't stay at the same place as I am so

Not sure what's up with that.

:kannasip
Basically if I'm around they leave, Either Ghost is afraid of me or she is lying. and even now I haven't seen a single ghost.

I've also heard that they can't travel over large bodies of water like oceans and shit

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I've also heard that they can't travel over large bodies of water like oceans and shit
Even if I don't believe in ghost, this one is sketchy to me.

My understanding of ghost from stories told are, they can't travel outside of their area is more likely than they can't travel over large bodies of water.

Most ghost are known to be limited to their hunting area unless they have an item that people can take and follow it basically a vessel that they follow or are housed in.

:kannasip So if there's truth to this I believe that they are more limited to their area or to whatever vessel they are attached to and if that vessel cross a large body of water then that ghost is going to be traveling a large body of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back