• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Best and worst. So that article evens itself out. And it’s true. Naruto did some things great, most other things terribly

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
> gets ready to buy sf6 for pc
> they installed full denuvo few days before releasing the game

haha-funny.gif
>Bought Diablo 4 for early access
>Servers for ps5 aren't working

brb, preparing to storm blizz hq

wqJTJGt.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Haven’t bought a single AAA PS5 game since Hogwarts Legacy. At this point, I’ve spent more time replaying Skyrim, Crash, and Spyro than I have anything else on my PS5

Been a pretty mid console generation so far. Few things interesting and games just continuing to be released more and more broken at launch. Hogwarts is pretty much the last game I’ll ever be pre-ordering

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mean

it would be the first title to buy for many years now, cuz like almost all of my games are downloaded

but

yeah

denuvo decided to pull an aizen on sf6 too :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
this year is very mid

many bad aaa games, so far, aside some selective ones

but

somehow

there are some cool indie gems on the other hand

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Facts

I could have just gotten a copy of SF6 a week early like all of my niggas but I decided to spend it on diablo and gameshare sf6 with a friend smfh :wow

I''mmma pray foe yo soul fam
mean

it would be the first title to buy for many years now, cuz like almost all of my games are downloaded

but

yeah

denuvo decided to pull an aizen on sf6 too :wow

Hell I'm still playing Hitman Freelancer and Yakuza 5 :heston

this year is very mid

but

somehow

MK1 and TOTK are all I want at this point

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>Bought Diablo 4 for early access
>Servers for ps5 aren't working

brb, preparing to storm blizz hq

wqJTJGt.gif
About half of CODs fanbase, as braindead as they are, will be willing to join you as the foot soldiers, given how much Activision has pissed them off of late.

To be fair though, they'll likely just get in the way. Better use would be cannon fodder, in case Blizz hq busts out the hounds. :jordangif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
this year is very mid

but

somehow

warhammer boltgun and the new amnesia game come to mind as some nice indie games coming out (or in the case of boltgun, already have) this year :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The Amnesia Bunker game reminds me of the original amnesia which makes it infinitely better than the other amnesia game that was essentially a walking simulator.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The Amnesia Bunker game reminds me of the original amnesia which makes it infinitely better than the other amnesia game that was essentially a walking simulator.
Running out of generator fuel in the demo for Amensia: The Bunker was super fucking unsettling.

Until I realized that those sneaky bastards at Frictional Games made it so that the monster doesn't actually roam around in the demo when the generator runs out of fuel :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also, in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, in Devilman's "What-If Story", Spike the Devil Man fights Frieza and King Cold, who are waiting for Goku to return to Earth so they can kill him. He is surprisingly able to defeat the pair (as well as two other soldiers), all thanks to his signature Devilmite Beam; Spike says to King Cold that the reason of how he managed to kill Frieza so easily was due to his evil-filled heart

BASED DEVILMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back