• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
since-kingpin-is-now-buffed-up-to-boundless-how-many-ls-now-v0-bthplp1zsr0b1.jpg
Kingpin>HST :v

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just in case anyone else wants to vote in these to rep their boys. :maybe
Vector
Orochimaru
Frieza
Yami Marik

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Own a NEXT for self-defense, since that's what the League intended. Four Lynx ambush me at Arteria Carpals. "What the genocide?" as I grab my fedora and Kojima rifle. Blow a basketball-sized hole through Lilium, she's dead on the spot. Lock my grenade launcher on Wynne, miss her entirely because of shitty netcode and nail one of the Kojima reactors. I have to resort to the Aspina-built over-booster equipped with Assault Armor. "Tally ho, lads!" The activation vaporizes two NEXTs in the blast, the sound and extra radiation set off facility alarms. Ignite my laser blade and charge the last terrified corporate pawn, he dies waiting for Collared to give a shit because AMS feedback is impossible to recover from.

Just as the League intended.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Own a NEXT for self-defense, since that's what the League intended. Four Lynx ambush me at Arteria Carpals. "What the genocide?" as I grab my fedora and Kojima rifle. Blow a basketball-sized hole through Lilium, she's dead on the spot. Lock my grenade launcher on Wynne, miss her entirely because of shitty netcode and nail one of the Kojima reactors. I have to resort to the Aspina-built over-booster equipped with Assault Armor. "Tally ho, lads!" The activation vaporizes two NEXTs in the blast, the sound and extra radiation set off facility alarms. Ignite my laser blade and charge the last terrified corporate pawn, he dies waiting for Collared to give a shit because AMS feedback is impossible to recover from.

Just as the League intended.

all i have to say is

get ready for ff16 in few weeks, lmao, peeps who doubted it, now want to play it so much, and already call it sekiro on roids :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back