• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FxYvp8rWYAAuLv6

Drew Monkie Kid
@Xadlin @Derpmaster9000 @NostalgiaFan @Xhominid The Apex @Papa Nier

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Now THAT is how you end a game-wide rivalry with a truly terrifying adversary and do it while sounding legitimately cool, not swearing constantly like some sort of edgy teenager. :awesome

Watching walkthroughs of the Resident Evil games atm (as the early games are not ones I would be interested in playing myself) and I'm enjoying it a lot. They're much better written than they seem to be given credit for, the cheese honestly adds more than it takes, the music kicks ass and the characters are all really likable.

For right now, the Redfield siblings are peak for their respective genders and given Code Veronica is next, somehow I doubt that's about to change. :maybe

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Now THAT is how you end a game-wide rivalry with a truly terrifying adversary and do it while sounding legitimately cool, not swearing constantly like some sort of edgy teenager. :awesome

Watching walkthroughs of the Resident Evil games atm (as the early games are not ones I would be interested in playing myself) and I'm enjoying it a lot. They're much better written than they seem to be given credit for, the cheese honestly adds more than it takes, the music kicks ass and the characters are all really likable.

For right now, the Redfield siblings are peak for their respective genders and given Code Veronica is next, somehow I doubt that's about to change. :maybe

I have all 3 RE originals on my PS3 to play, and have Code Veronica on PS2, though I've never played much of it.

I think it's about time I got to both, seeing as I don't mind tank controls one bit. :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I'm just glad that dudes hair doesn't look as stupid as it did in sf5. That shit was terrible.

He's definitely the best new gen mc character they've made for Sf though. I like Alex but I don't know what Capcom thought was going to happen when people still just played Ryu and Ken over a grappler character. And Abel just puts me to sleep so I won't even bother with him:mjlol.
alex is cool as fuck but his inputs are weird as shit it’s such a weird setup to use for your intro flagship character dude has qcfs that just do a weird chop, half circle command grabs, Z command grabs, charge moves…very weird main character playstyle

he should have been in the base roster for 6 though

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

btw, does anyone remember this proto pgraven like game for psp? amazing ost and pl wise, they also solo 99% of rwby, etc

I remember the anime i had no fucking clue what was really happening but the animation was pretty :kobeha

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
alex is cool as fuck but his inputs are weird as shit it’s such a weird setup to use for your intro flagship character dude has qcfs that just do a weird chop, half circle command grabs, Z command grabs, charge moves…very weird main character playstyle

he should have been in the base roster for 6 though
Apparently marisa is a fucking menace in 6

Two mistakes and you're dead :kobeha

They gave gief anti air grabs too

SF6 really said what if we followed the AC+R school of balance and made grapplers stupid strong

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Apparently marisa is a fucking menace in 6

Two mistakes and you're dead :kobeha

They gave gief anti air grabs too

SF6 really said what if we followed the AC+R school of balance and made grapplers stupid strong
>Marisa strong as fuck

i cant stop winning :mjgrin

i wish she had some charge moves but she still gonna be my main regardless unless Urien makes it back in

i would say the same about Bison but i actually don’t like how he plays in any game other than ii

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
JP's got the swaggy as hell combos so I'm happy

Luke with the army jacket from the costume pack looks really fucking good

Ono leaving was literally the breath of fresh air the franchise needed

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah ono had a good vision for 4 but nothing he did really clicked with V. its not that i even dislike V but its just kinda forgettable other than Gill and Urien being back and Seth being way cooler than they were in iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back