• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

So they put the air combos from the 3d games in this? At least they look cool.
Hopefully Kenshi doesn't get shat on here like he got in Mortal Kombat X's story?

Looking at the trailer, the game is literally just MK11.5 with all of the issues MK Netherrealm still has to this day:
-Janky as fuck animations(Seriously why is that still a thing in 2023!? Hire someone to give cleaner animations, holy shit)
-Gratuitous X-Ray Animations that goes so over the top, it's just boring rather than something to get hyped over(Also makes the Fatalities look worse AND having to end up overtaking the X-Rays which makes them look even more ridiculous)
-Assists that are there just to get people out of the way.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm only acting like this because I keep hearing news they want to remake IX next and if they do what they did with VIIR that they do with IX, I'm going over there and kicking ass like I'm Doom Slayer.
ff9 remake will have Kuja travel into the remake dimension to travel back in time to warn his past self to stop being a planet destroying asshole. Convincing remake Kuja into joining Zidane's party. Its modern Square, it could happen :mjlol .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my recs for some really good indie games

in no order

- hi fi rush
- bramble the mountain king
- edengate
- furi
- soulstice
- convergence lol ekko story
- kena
- fantasy strike
- the power rangers fighting game
- hidden dragon legend
- ruina library series
- ultra age

ff9 remake will have Kuja travel into the remake dimension to travel back in time to warn his past self to stop being a planet destroying asshole. Convincing remake Kuja into joining Zidane's party. Its modern Square, it could happen :mjlol .

The worst part is I can sadly believe that...
That or they give you an ending where he lives somehow(or worse, Vivi somehow lives) just to really go against what the original intended.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
:hestonpls
Bad rap themes aside, I thought the game looked like a fun time

4a66dfc202ae01b182802019ae99657c.jpg

tyrone ningasaki should had been the mc instead, smh

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
my recs for some really good indie games