• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
At this rate I won't be surprised if Liu ends up with Mileena instead of Kitana.
:risigif
She looking good though. No longer a butter face. Now she just has fangs like a vampire. Good choice, Liu Kang.

Imagine if this is all because of a cosmic lover's spat, and he is just fucking with Kitana. Though god Kitana should also still exist. Don't think there is a mortal Liu Kang like there is a mortal Raiden.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Shit I heard like the film "celebrating black and latino culture" and the like gave me an idea on how grim the film's BO could get but I never expected it to seem this grim.
its just what wikipedia has rn lol, i have seen people saying some of their showings were packed so i know the actual turn out is higher, this post was just funny

i dont have any issue with the cultural aspect, gotta see how it plays out jn the movie proper. Hearing mostly good things but not like, stellar, which is unfortunate but i dont expect much.

Apparently somethhing really insane happens at the very end though :rock

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
vs_art__superman_vs_the_scarlet_king_by_connordiesel_dfz7xbv-pre.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
as i said before

the next gen gaming, aside some really unique and selective good games, lacks too much

way

too many meh remakes, with only good graphics and thats that, still problems and mistakes

current devs need to learn, graphics aint a game, its part of the game, if the replay gaming value is mid levels

whats the point? lmao
Sifu made me work for the W
Arena Mode no joke tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back