• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

so, yeah, finally found out jack's pl, pre-omnia, and now makes sense, even before the final dlc against au mateus, he easily defeats gilgamesh, gil even says, that jack might be the garland he knows, but has yet to become, so yeah, he says also is the same gilgamesh who travels through dimensions, through the depths of time, etc = at least planet level+/sub-relativistic+, not bad, as for hax, jack was countering spatial/dimensional based abilities too, from various opponents before, can create bfr portals, etc

means, jack really solos clive land (ff16 top tiers max at planet/planet+ levels/low sub rel levels), even pre-omnia gains at this point, jack is actually quite strong

to add a bit more on this, gilgamesh = at least planet level+/sub rel+

chars who stronger than him on this game are:

- end of game wol
- jack in his full garland state
- jack
- au mateus
- transcended form nil/and dark avatar of chaos (the final boss of the standard game, before the dlcs/sequels)

basically, this verse is > manga saiyan saga levels, with hax too

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
as for ff16, a tier list of the main players look like this

- planet level+ = end of game clive

- planet level = ultima, creator of the ff16 planet and whole magic source of the planet

- multi continental levels = odin, bahamut, joshua = phoenix, behemoth king, aurum giant, etc

- country+ levels = hugo = titan, sleipnir (likely a bit higher in fp), white dragon, liquid flame, atlas, etc

- town+/at least city+ levels = shadow clive, typhon, garuda, iron giant, akashic dragon, etc

speeds varies from mhs+ to low sub rel depending on the chars and they got also an average amount of hax, depending on the char as well

Last edited:
to add a bit more on this, gilgamesh = at least planet level+/sub rel+

chars who stronger than him on this game are:

- end of game wol
- jack in his full garland state
- jack
- au mateus
- transcended form nil/and dark avatar of chaos (the final boss of the standard game, before the dlcs/sequels)

basically, this verse is > manga saiyan saga levels, with hax too
Isn’t Gilgamesh with six arms galaxy level+ and ftl+?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i dont remember, tbh

last time we had him at least planet level+, if he got zenkais, thats more zenkais for jack land, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Shadow-of-War-Talion.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back