Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
cQU40u0.jpg

YCzmabf.png

s3AlZdq.jpg

I feel I should explain myself more but I don't know what to say so have dragons, witches and oreo dolphins. They are the best.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Masterblack06 monk time :mjpls

ON GOD ITS TIME TO DRAGON MONK THIS SHIT UP SON

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

If this is true (and I say this as Gurren Lagann not only being my all time favourite anime, but one of my top two favourite series of all time), then I really hope they don't touch the original stories ending. Have it be set in the Multiverse, or have it be a prequel about LordGenome in the original Anti-Spiral war.

The ending of Gurren Lagann was perfect. Don't mess with it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

If this is true (and I say this as Gurren Lagann not only being my all time favourite anime, but one of my top two favourite series of all time), then I really hope they don't touch the original stories ending. Have it be set in the Multiverse, or have it be a prequel about LordGenome in the original Anti-Spiral war.

Aww shit

its gonna be retcon time

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Aww shit

its gonna be retcon time
This is currently just a rumour, though we'll see in a few days. Even though I love Gurren Lagann I think they should just leave it be.

If they're returning to an older series, I'd much prefer if they expanded on Promare with a full anime series instead and expand on all the characters like Varys, Lucia and Vulcan (and end with an even bigger robot).

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Maybe a vidya game hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back