• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
7c56a6b7680a73859ca9667e81e62708.gif

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
So I looked at Ippo because I got curious what the fuck is happening in the manga.

Is the author trying to write a fucking BL.

Why is Ippo a dude with fucking dating Exp blushing from fucking looking at miyata's face for fuck sake Ippo is too old to act like a highschooler.

Like what the fuck is this shit.

:Eye: Dude I feel so good dropping this manga, this shit writing is so ass I regret looking at the latest chapter.

@Blade @Paxton @Masterblack06 @Xadlin @Xhominid The Apex

You guys still reading this shit and explain?
nah sorry shade.
i heard how he keept on being a pussy when i comes to love, so i didnt even start. i merely check the cool bits the shows up in the obd sometimes.

All i know is that takamura is cool cause he punched a bear

lex luthor has had people on his payroll who could clean up all of gotham

Honestly, Ras Al Ghul should be the one stepping block for Lex Luthor and he would have to deal with him himself...

Is what I would say but again, DC and their Joker boner would make Ras a joke for Luthor and The Joker somehow has a plan that just ends everything Lex has and Joker just kills him for free.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
More, Gunpla.

:kannasip Use actual camera this time. Not the shitty phone.

Attachments

• 356584280_310542011402721_2846790237863524138_n.jpg
    356584280_310542011402721_2846790237863524138_n.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 2

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Apex this man LA Knight(Eli Drake) is over like mad. Gigantic pops and has the crowd in the palm of his hands for every word he speaks, and has done what nobody before him could do, and that's replace the infamous 'What!?' chant with his own 'Yeah!' chant from the fans. If they give this man the solid push he needs, first through the midcard by beating Theory for the US title, he'll be way too white-hot for them to not have him win the rumble, come January. We may just be looking at audible being pulled right now, and either shafting Cody from Mania's main event at 40, or potentially, be involved in a triple threat.

Either that, or have him beat Seth for that world title they pulled out of their ass because of Roman, as well as Seth's whining, as at this point, with a proper build, the one guy who could definitely lend it prestige that it desperately needs, by having a run with it, it's the guy that's literally a fucking steam generator at this point, with his mic skills and charisma. :mshad

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"If this isn't making sense to you, that's because it doesn't make a lot of sense."

He's referring to the time travel plot and I don't quite agree with that. For a time travel plot, it's fairly straight forward, but I will agree that it comes too late in the game without any kind of real foreshadowing (though I suppose the fact that there even WAS a prophecy could have been itself a hint that shit had happened before). Considering when this game came out, it's still fine.

"Why'd he have to send the Fiends 1600 years in the future, instead of 2000?"

Because Garland needed to make sure that the circumstances which led to his original defeat still happened in order to create the time loop in the first place. The warriors only show up after the Fiends have already fucked a lot of shit up so, if Garland sent them too far into the future, the Warriors wouldn't be around in time to defeat HIM and he wouldn't be able to create the time loop.

FFVIII and FFXIII-2 are both far more convoluted and head-scratching in terms of time-travel related stories in FF. :maybe

@Xhominid The Apex this man LA Knight(Eli Drake) is over like mad. Gigantic pops and has the crowd in the palm of his hands for every word he speaks, and has done what nobody before him could do, and that's replace the infamous 'What!?' chant with his own 'Yeah!' chant from the fans. If they give this man the solid push he needs, first through the midcard by beating Theory for the US title, he'll be way too white-hot for them to not have him win the rumble, come January. We may just be looking at audible being pulled right now, and either shafting Cody from Mania's main event at 40, or potentially, be involved in a triple threat.

Either that, or have him beat Seth for that world title they pulled out of their ass because of Roman, as well as Seth's whining, as at this point, with a proper build, the one guy who could definitely lend it prestige that it desperately needs, by having a run with it, it's the guy that's literally a fucking steam generator at this point, with his mic skills and charisma. :mshad

I told you that LA Knight is over as fuck right now and they even had him go real strong despite Damian Priest(whose also 40) winning MITB.
Either way, they are clearly building the man up despite him being older than most and while I don't see him beating Roman, they can easily have him take it off Seth with how white hot he is.
I honestly said it ever since I saw him in lategame TNA but the dude is a charisma machine and always was. It's honestly a massive mistake in how badly TNA did him and he was still over in NXT.
So yeah, let's hope they do make him a genuine ME and win a World Title.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They miss the stomach/gut/rib breaker punch too.

:kannasip don't get your body that close if you are pulling them down. because you have a whole blind side next to your rib.
Yeah but they can't generate any power when their posture is broken that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back