• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul

This card might as well read as I hate Swordsoul.

Slap it on whatever monster you Normal Summon going second, run over Chixiao, then use effect to bounce Baronne with them unable to use Baronne to negate. Though they can just use Chixiao to negate its effects for the turn before it’s run over

Other notable monsters this card shuts down from activating their effects: Kashtira Arise-Heart, Vanquish Soul Caesar Valius, Lady Labyrinth of the Silver Castle, Bystial Dis Pater, Borreload Savage Dragon, Mirrorjade the Iceblade Dragon, Albion the Sanctifire Dragon, Borrelend Dragon, and an Apollousa the opponent got greedy with and made with 4 monsters.

Low-key will be one of the best Going Second cards since Evenly Matched though not being able to summon anything else for the rest of the turn after you make this does hurt it’s playability a lot

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
IMG-9769.jpg

Safe to say that if AoT fans are memeing your shit you've screwed up somewhere :mjlol .

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
alan wake and control verse take place in the same universe, in the control game, it is confirmed that, control provides context and answers for many of these mysteries by establishing the nature of what occurred in bright falls and the hiss and the dark presence both share similar, menacing abilities and operate by corrupting innocent people. Like the dark presence, the hiss also has the power to manipulate perceived reality.

The hotel jesse crosses realities to enter can also be seen as an extension of the cabin beneath cauldron lake, with alan making reality adjacent cameos in this space during jesse’s visits. (there is more to this, but its a convo for another time)
Oh I'm learning as I go

Found a thermos and one of his manuscript pages in the base game

Playing Foundation DLC right now

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
average gaming year for me

many patches/bugs for several of them, not to mention, lots of terrible aaa games, once again, cuz of hype, with some exceptions of course

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I hope that Elden Ring DLC ends with either fighting one of the Outer Gods or Godwyn

We need more lore building
We already know that it's highly likely Miquella will be a central focus of the DLC, so he's most likely a boss fight.

What I'd love to happen, is for there to be an option for you to either spare Miquella, or if you've encountered him, whether you've killed him or not, it opens an option for you to tell Malenia about him, if she's still alive, in your playthrough.

Even if it doesn't change much, and you still end up fighting her, I think that'd be neat. :yousmart

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
average gaming year for me

many patches/bugs for several of them, not to mention, lots of terrible aaa games, once again, cuz of hype, with some exceptions of course
Seeing AAA developers seething at Baldur's Gate 3 being a game made with actual passion and effort is hilarious as fuck :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back