• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #38: Let The Good Times Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
20230830_221525.jpg

20230830_221531.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
No, it's dumber. CM Punk basically runs AEW Collision like a Boy's Only Club away from The Elite...

I am NOT joking over that either(As only the wrestlers he want will be on Collision, no one else will be).
So they gave him his own show and he doesn't appear on Dynamite.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Watching Ahsoka reviews (not gonna watch the series itself, I'm not a fucking masochist).

Notices the Macguffin of the day is an orb that doubles as a map/key when you turn sections of it, and which you can put in another location to open an even bigger version of the map. :mjpls

Disney I would advise against ripping off your own, MUCH BETTER, material 'cause it doesn't help THIS SHOW.
It just reminds people of the FANTASTIC movie (Treasure Planet) that they could be watching instead of this shit. :kobeha

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Gonna be working on Jihl Naabat when I finally get serious in the game as I got her Burst and her 6 Star weapon today.

I mean... I can't help myself with a women that looks like her lol.
Nice I couldn't get her LD and BT and have no more resources used it up with Paine. I really am unlucky with that banner for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back