• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
kochi gonna have an anime version?

nice, cuz thats the true mha series

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
While I'm at it though it sure took Netflix a long ass time to talk about the Dmc anime. I almost forgot that it existed . They better keep Reuben Langdon as his VA, I don't care what controversy about vaccines and shit he has.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Paxton @Astaro
>ask ai to create murder mystery involving touma
>get this
>shit sounds vaguely familiar
bro
didnt something like this happen in verse?

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Well it's using the right Dante at least so that's a good start.
It depends on the story I guess, hopefully they do the sensible thing and just adapt DMC3 straight up.
I don't hear Reuben in that clip tho .

I heard some people say that it might detail Dante leading up to creating Devil May Cry. That would be pretty cool if they did that. Like you said though it all depends on the story.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I don't hear Reuben in that clip tho .

I heard some people say that it might detail Dante leading up to creating Devil May Cry. That would be pretty cool if they did that. Like you said though it all depends on the story.
i completely forgot DMC was the name of his company

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ai has some headcanon going on
Needs to end with Professor Kuroko actually being alive and saved and the victim of yet another bridal carry at the end by Touma

It’s basically a meme now how often a situation arises where Touma need to carry her in such a way given she’s one of the few girls who hates his guts.

>ask it to make a horror story
>touma unleashes some kinda ghost
>IB doesnt work on it
Literally GT Volume 5. With Touma being chased by a scientific ghost with a chainsaw his Imagine Breaker had no effect on

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Touma gets bullied by school ghost the story

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"A To Aru Horror Tale"

come on bruh

"A Certain Horrific Tale" was right there for the taking

Status
Not open for further replies.