• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
decided to read the current manga the author of akame ga kill! is doing and he made one of the bad dudes be a monster that was made out of being a politcal corretcness fanatic :skully

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
cole-macgrath-vs-alex-mercer-infamous-vs-prototype-v0-y7vwl6o2rfy91.jpg

next episode

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@Papa Nier

Remember How I said I was unlucky with Paine and she drained my gem.

I'm somehow extremely lucky with Lenna, Golbez and Kelger.

:unhinged:
I got their full set of EX, LD, FR, and BT using Tickets.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
As much as I feel sorry for Ken in sf6 him investing in cryptocurrencies isn't one of them :skully . I thought this nigga was supposed to be a good businessman :bookerpls. I guess JP really is that evil:heston.
Wait I thought that was just a meme? :pepesip

As time goes on after seeing story mode it feels so strange to have Kuai Liang copypasted onto Hanzo's life. Identity, elemental powers, color, even stealing his wife then raising Hanzo, as a boy, with said wife. By itself I actually like him being a firebender to Bi-Han's ice and an active rivalry of brothers is cool, yeah... but I would've been fine with him being called Scorpion but with red coloring, or yellow coloring but named a different codename (like how he was once Tundra despite sharing color and powers with Bi-Han's Sub-Zero). Something to truly differentiate him from Hanzo's Scorpion while recalling him.

Hell, having Hanzo's Scorpion be a Lin Kuei who got unjustly murdered by a jealous Bi-Han in rivalry and his family killed by Quan Chi to motivate him into becoming Scorpion and Quan's bitch boy would've been all you needed if Liu's merging a bunch of stuff.

I hope to God this Farmer is joking... because this will be infinitely worse than just replacing Hanzo Hasashi Liu Kang... please god no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back