• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well, banlist was enough to get me back into Master Duel. Been out so long I dropped down to Silver Tier

Dismantled Exosister and Weather decks I was no longer interested in, put together Swordsoul, won some games, bought some packs, dismantled any remaining URs and SRs I didn’t need and managed to make Ice Barrier and Silenforce decks on the side for when both of those eventually get dropped on Master Duel.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Maybe but again, I don't think it's gonna be against Roman or anything of that sort(Cena has a better shot to be honest)
Again, that's why I'm gonna be waiting for what they do post-Fastlane. If they just move Knight on to something else, all is good, but if they keep him involved with the Bloodline, I think it's safe to say at that point, that they're at the very least considering putting him up as Reigns' next filler opponent. It all comes down to what they do after the upcoming PPV.(Probably won't be able to join the stream, this time, if Nihilus does it, as I'll likely have to go to work early in the morning, and thus won't have time for it.)
For the first point, they could've given him Bloodline cred without having him rejoin, and essentially make him breaking away, in the first place, utterly pointless. All they've done, by doing that, is make Jimmy's character hilariously inconsistent.

For the second point, the first part is unnecessary while the latter part could be accomplished without Jimmy rejoining the Bloodline, and I'd wager with a similar kick to it, as we all know that when Solo turns on Roman, it's gonna get a huge pop regardless.
Ultimately, we will have to wait and see as Fastlane is next week and considering how WWE got deals with Japan and we could have Shinsuke be the new World Champion due to it, anything can happen.
I'd be all for Shinsuke winning the strap. That is long overdue, and he should've won it at the last PPV, after that intro they gave him, plus the prior promos they had him cutting.

True, there's nothing left to say about that.

I never said they was good reasons, they was reasons

I'd be all for Shinsuke winning the strap. That is long overdue, and he should've won it at the last PPV, after that intro they gave him, plus the prior promos they had him cutting.

They've actually still had Shinsuke do his promos and fucking with Seth Rollins every which way to Fastlane so it's absolutely looking as he will get the last laugh and win this time.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I never said they was good reasons, they was reasons
The kind of reasons that feel like a reach, yes. A sign of lazy writers. Suppose they were bound to mess up again after Sami's role was finished.
They've actually still had Shinsuke do his promos and fucking with Seth Rollins every which way to Fastlane so it's absolutely looking as he will get the last laugh and win this time.
I hope so. If they just have Seth win again, then I'll be getting vibes worse than that stupidity Vince pulled with the booking of the Fiend vs Seth, in Hell in a Cell.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Wait. eh. So SRW humans is alien seed as for official lore

or is this limited to SRW 30?

and somehow this alien spread their seed to other galaxy so most of the other species started with them base on lore.

For a first time appearance they hyping this one series too much.

considering Previous SRW had anti-spiral in it too. And other more powerful alien shit.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Humans being harvested happens in multiple SRW for different reasons

Anti Spiral isn't even unique

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Supreme Deity Z is in 30 and he's already > Anti Spiral (at full power)

the man is just outplayed

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Granted, much like UX the version of Anti Spiral in SRW is the animated/movie version. So they don't get novel feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.