• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
F7Pp0WiXsAAtGJS

F7OzogDWYAAJnuV

F7OpudaW4AAgQaR

Bing AI

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well, banlist was enough to get me back into Master Duel. Been out so long I dropped down to Silver Tier

Dismantled Exosister and Weather decks I was no longer interested in, put together Swordsoul, won some games, bought some packs, dismantled any remaining URs and SRs I didn’t need and managed to make Ice Barrier and Silenforce decks on the side for when both of those eventually get dropped on Master Duel.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Maybe but again, I don't think it's gonna be against Roman or anything of that sort(Cena has a better shot to be honest)
Again, that's why I'm gonna be waiting for what they do post-Fastlane. If they just move Knight on to something else, all is good, but if they keep him involved with the Bloodline, I think it's safe to say at that point, that they're at the very least considering putting him up as Reigns' next filler opponent. It all comes down to what they do after the upcoming PPV.(Probably won't be able to join the stream, this time, if Nihilus does it, as I'll likely have to go to work early in the morning, and thus won't have time for it.)
I'm pretty sure they put Jimmy back into The Bloodline for 2 reasons:

1. To have him build up to being a Main Eventer in his own right(Which would mean he needs the cred of The Bloodline even if it's ridiculous he's back in after leaving with Jey)

2. To ultimately backstab Roman even harder by taking Solo with him.
For the first point, they could've given him Bloodline cred without having him rejoin, and essentially make him breaking away, in the first place, utterly pointless. All they've done, by doing that, is make Jimmy's character hilariously inconsistent.

For the second point, the first part is unnecessary while the latter part could be accomplished without Jimmy rejoining the Bloodline, and I'd wager with a similar kick to it, as we all know that when Solo turns on Roman, it's gonna get a huge pop regardless.
Ultimately, we will have to wait and see as Fastlane is next week and considering how WWE got deals with Japan and we could have Shinsuke be the new World Champion due to it, anything can happen.
I'd be all for Shinsuke winning the strap. That is long overdue, and he should've won it at the last PPV, after that intro they gave him, plus the prior promos they had him cutting. :lit

Again, that's why I'm gonna be waiting for what they do post-Fastlane. If they just move Knight on to something else, all is good, but if they keep him involved with the Bloodline, I think it's safe to say at that point, that they're at the very least considering putting him up as Reigns' next filler opponent. It all comes down to what they do after the upcoming PPV.(Probably won't be able to join the stream, this time, if Nihilus does it, as I'll likely have to go to work early in the morning, and thus won't have time for it.)

True, there's nothing left to say about that.

For the first point, they could've given him Bloodline cred without having him rejoin, and essentially make him breaking away, in the first place, utterly pointless. All they've done, by doing that, is make Jimmy's character hilariously inconsistent.

For the second point, the first part is unnecessary while the latter part could be accomplished without Jimmy rejoining the Bloodline, and I'd wager with a similar kick to it, as we all know that when Solo turns on Roman, it's gonna get a huge pop regardless.

I never said they was good reasons, they was reasons :heston

I'd be all for Shinsuke winning the strap. That is long overdue, and he should've won it at the last PPV, after that intro they gave him, plus the prior promos they had him cutting. :lit

They've actually still had Shinsuke do his promos and fucking with Seth Rollins every which way to Fastlane so it's absolutely looking as he will get the last laugh and win this time.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I never said they was good reasons, they was reasons :heston
The kind of reasons that feel like a reach, yes. A sign of lazy writers. Suppose they were bound to mess up again after Sami's role was finished. :heston
They've actually still had Shinsuke do his promos and fucking with Seth Rollins every which way to Fastlane so it's absolutely looking as he will get the last laugh and win this time.
I hope so. If they just have Seth win again, then I'll be getting vibes worse than that stupidity Vince pulled with the booking of the Fiend vs Seth, in Hell in a Cell.:kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex
In the quiet town of Fuyuki, where magic and mystery lurked in the shadows, a disturbance had arisen. The Mage Association, a powerful organization with ancient roots in arcane arts, had sensed an anomaly in the town. They believed it to be a dangerous interdimensional breach that threatened to disrupt the balance of their carefully woven world of magecraft.

Meanwhile, in Dream Land, a peaceful and colorful realm far removed from the mortal world, a mischievous and seemingly harmless pink puffball named Kirby enjoyed a day of carefree napping under the radiant sun. His world was one of simple pleasures and cheerful existence, filled with friendly creatures and delectable snacks. Yet, Kirby possessed a unique ability—a power that could engulf and assimilate the traits of anything he consumed.

As the breach in Fuyuki grew larger, it emitted a strange energy signature that piqued the curiosity of both the Mage Association and Kirby. The Association, ever vigilant against threats to their world, dispatched a team of their most skilled magi to investigate the anomaly.

Kirby, on the other hand, felt a disturbance in his peaceful world, and his natural inquisitiveness led him to follow the faint ripple in reality that drew him closer to the mysterious portal. When the pink puffball crossed into Fuyuki, he found himself in a starkly different world, one steeped in shadows and filled with mages.

The Association's magi quickly identified Kirby as a potential threat. Unfamiliar with his unique abilities and fearing the consequences of his uncontrolled consumption, they saw him as a menace that needed to be eliminated. A battle was inevitable.

As the mages gathered their arcane powers, Kirby stood bewildered but determined. With a deep breath, the magi unleashed a barrage of spells, sending a flurry of fire, ice, and lightning towards the unsuspecting puffball. Kirby's instinctive survival response kicked in, and he inhaled deeply, drawing the spells into his voracious maw.

The magi watched in astonishment as Kirby's form shifted and shimmered with the powers he had just consumed. His body glowed with elemental energies, and his eyes glinted with newfound knowledge. In an instant, he exhaled, releasing a devastating storm of fire, ice, and lightning back at the astonished magi.

Chaos erupted in the streets of Fuyuki as Kirby wreaked havoc with the powers he had assimilated. The Mage Association, once confident in their abilities, found themselves outmatched by the pink puffball's unpredictable and ever-changing abilities. Desperate, they summoned their most potent familiars and incantations.

But Kirby was a force of nature, and he absorbed everything thrown at him, growing stronger with each assault. He deftly dodged the most intricate spells and countered with devastating energy blasts. The mages' control over their arcane arts meant little to Kirby, who was governed only by his insatiable appetite for power.

As the battle raged on, Fuyuki's once-quiet streets were transformed into a battlefield. The Mage Association's headquarters lay in ruins, and their most formidable members were reduced to exhaustion. Yet, Kirby showed no signs of slowing down.

Finally, the mages recognized the futility of their efforts. With a heavy heart, they decided to retreat, closing the breach to Dream Land. Kirby, now fully aware of the danger his powers posed in this world, reluctantly accepted their decision. With a farewell wave, he returned to his colorful realm, leaving behind a shaken Mage Association to rebuild and reconsider their approach to interdimensional threats.

The battle between Kirby and the Mage Association had been a clash of worlds, a collision of whimsy and magic. In the end, Kirby's innocence and insatiable appetite for power had proven to be an unstoppable force, leaving the mages to ponder the limits of their own formidable abilities and the mysteries of the multiverse.

:hestonpls

Title: Bombs Over Clock Tower

The city of London was known for its gloomy weather, but today, a different storm brewed. The Mage Association, based at the Clock Tower, sensed an unusual presence, and before they could react, explosions rocked the vicinity. Emerging from the smoke was an unexpected challenger - White Bomberman.

Bomberman had heard tales of powerful mages who could challenge the very fabric of reality. Always eager to test his abilities, he found himself in the world of the Fate series. He faced the Mage Association with determination, his assortment of bombs at the ready.

First, he encountered the prestigious Yggdmillennia family. With their vast array of magic, they launched numerous attacks on Bomberman. But he was quick, setting up timed bombs that countered their spells. Fiery explosions met mystical barriers, but eventually, the Yggdmillennia mages found themselves cornered, their magic overwhelmed by the strategic placement of Bomberman's explosive devices.

As he advanced through the Clock Tower, the higher-ups of the Mage Association took notice. Lord El-Melloi II, a genius mage and strategist, attempted to decipher Bomberman's tactics. He, along with his pupils, set up magical defenses, trying to trap Bomberman in a maze of illusions. But Bomberman, with his innate sense of direction and explosive expertise, managed to navigate through, leaving a trail of detonations in his wake.

The deeper Bomberman ventured, the more powerful his adversaries became. The head families of the Mage Association, the Barthomeloi and the Trambelio, stood in his path. Their ancient magics, honed over centuries, clashed with the explosive might of Bomberman. The Clock Tower's halls echoed with the sounds of arcane chants and booming explosions.

But the final challenge awaited in the inner sanctum - the Director of the Clock Tower and one of the most powerful mages, Lorelei Barthomeloi. Her immense magical energy felt like a tidal wave, and her spells seemed unstoppable. However, Bomberman, undeterred, utilized his most potent bombs, the Dangerous, Power, and Speed Bombs. The two clashed in an epic showdown, magic against explosions, ancient power against modern might.

With a series of well-timed and strategically placed bombs, Bomberman managed to break through Lorelei's defenses, causing a massive explosion that rocked the Clock Tower. When the smoke cleared, Bomberman stood victorious, having defeated the Mage Association's best.

As he left the Clock Tower, the mages watched in awe and respect. The tales of Bomberman's explosive conquest would become a legend whispered in the halls of the Mage Association for generations to come.

Title: Critical Showdown in Academy City

Smoke filled the air of Academy City as the Nostalgia Critic, equipped with his signature attire and a pistol (from his numerous skits), landed in the middle of a street, his worn-out sneakers hitting the pavement.

Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun, recognized this strange, rant-filled presence and stepped forward. "Another challenger in Academy City? Let's see what you've got."

The Critic smirked, adjusting his glasses. "Oh, it's on, anime girl! I've battled bad films, horrible directors, and even took on the Streets of Fury. You're just the next episode!"

With a battle cry, the Nostalgia Critic launched himself at Misaka, using his over-the-top, exaggerated fighting style from Streets of Fury EX. Misaka, surprised but unyielding, unleashed a barrage of electric attacks.

As they clashed, the world of Toaru watched in awe. Here was a man with no esper abilities or magical prowess, fighting solely with his unique blend of anger, critique, and some odd combat moves.

When confronted by Accelerator, the Critic didn’t back down. He pointed accusingly, "You're just a trope! The tragic bad guy! I've seen it before!" before lunging at him, throwing a sequence of comically styled punches.

The Magic Gods attempted to intervene, but the Nostalgia Critic quickly deployed his secret weapon: a horribly executed "special move" straight out of a low-budget fighting game. It was so bizarrely executed that it threw off the omnipotent beings, leaving them dazed and open for the Critic's wild punches.

As he plowed through enemies, referencing bad films and using hilariously terrible combat techniques, Academy City’s defenders didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, or continue fighting.

The climax came when the Critic faced Aleister Crowley. Their battle was one for the ages: a mix of over-the-top skit fighting, sarcastic remarks, and references that only the Critic would understand. But with a final, cinematically exaggerated uppercut, the Nostalgia Critic sent Aleister flying.

With Academy City in shock, the Nostalgia Critic dusted off his jacket, saying, "Well, that was fun! But I've got some terrible sequels to review." And with a snap of his fingers (and a poorly edited special effect), he vanished, leaving behind tales of the critic who took on a city with nothing but his wit and terribly choreographed fighting skills.

Title: A Culinary Adventure: The Bus vs Gourmet World

As the sun peeked over the horizon, the residents of the Gourmet World were up and about, searching for the day's exotic ingredients. But today was different. A mysterious, magical yellow bus drove through the dense forest, catching the attention of every beast and Bishokuya alike.

Out stepped Ms. Frizzle, with her pet lizard, Liz, on her shoulder. "Class," she exclaimed, though her usual entourage of students was nowhere to be seen, "Today, we'll learn about the wonders of Gourmet ingredients!"

Toriko, with his blue hair shimmering in the sunlight, approached her. "Who are you and why are you here? This is no place for school trips."

With a wink, Ms. Frizzle replied, "Oh, we’re not just any school bus. We're the Magic School Bus!" And with that, the bus transformed into a flying beast, soaring over the Gourmet World, catching and releasing various creatures, studying their anatomy and ingredients.

Zebra, Coco, and Sunny, intrigued by this newcomer's audacity, challenged the Magic School Bus. However, every time they launched an attack, the bus would transform - into a submarine to evade Zebra’s sound waves, a bird to counter Sunny’s hair, or even a giant magnet to deflect Coco's poison.

As word spread about the bus's abilities, even the mighty Eight Kings, the rulers of the Gourmet World, decided to confront this new entity. Yet, every time they thought they had the bus cornered, Ms. Frizzle would use a science fact to counteract, outsmarting the beasts. When Heracles, the Horse King, tried to inhale the bus, Ms. Frizzle explained the concept of vacuums and turned the bus into one, reversing the airflow.

Even the Gourmet Cells, the source of power in the Toriko universe, were no match for the educational might of the Magic School Bus. Ms. Frizzle would explain the intricacies of cellular biology, confusing and ultimately overpowering the abilities derived from these cells.

At the peak of the confrontation, the bus and its endless transformations stood against the combined might of the Gourmet World's best. But then, something unexpected happened. The Magic School Bus transformed into a gigantic dining table, filled with delectable dishes from all over the universe.

"Instead of fighting," Ms. Frizzle proposed, "Why not learn and enjoy the wonders of the culinary universe?"

The warriors of the Gourmet World, always in search of the next best dish, couldn’t resist. They dined, laughed, and learned. Ms. Frizzle, with her unconventional methods, had not only survived the Gourmet World but also united it in the pursuit of knowledge.

And as the sun set, with everyone contentedly full, the Magic School Bus transformed back into its original form, driving away into the horizon, leaving behind tales of the day when education conquered appetite.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Wait. eh. So SRW humans is alien seed as for official lore

or is this limited to SRW 30?

:eksip and somehow this alien spread their seed to other galaxy so most of the other species started with them base on lore.

For a first time appearance they hyping this one series too much.

considering Previous SRW had anti-spiral in it too. And other more powerful alien shit.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Humans being harvested happens in multiple SRW for different reasons

Anti Spiral isn't even unique :hestonpls

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Supreme Deity Z is in 30 and he's already > Anti Spiral (at full power)

the man is just outplayed

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Granted, much like UX the version of Anti Spiral in SRW is the animated/movie version. So they don't get novel feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back