OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Mappa animators should start striking.

If things in the workplace are getting so bad that animators are being told to sign ndas so they don't go and talk about it.

It's not like this an unknown thing either, lots of people already know about Mappa picking up way to many shows, and that image of that Mappa director who had literal sunken eyes.

Stop all production of JJK, AOT, CSM

Health of real people > anime

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It is. It happened right before work and ive been working the last few days despite the doc saying I need at least 3 days off

And they gave me shit for being late like bitch you lucky im showin up :skully

To much force

Mans shoved his thumb into it :wow

Havent played any fg since may. Prob not changing anytime soon :skully
Damn, hope you recover. Foot injuries like that suck.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Shit. Can tell your work colleagues, or at least some of them, are assholes without a clue. Really need to check themselves and recognize that a foot injury can make moving around a real struggle.

I believe I've mentioned this before, but the worst foot injury I ever had, involved my big toe's nail getting ripped right off the skin, exposing the flesh beneath, which was bleeding and stung like hell(naturally). Not as bad as a fracture, I can certainly say, but it made moving around feel like I was stabbing my toe with a knife at every step.:wow
My coworkers are all cool peeps thankfully

Its the bosses that like power tripping

And yeahthe first day was the easiest actually. The second day I couldnt put any weight on it which is ass because I have a mile long walk I need to do to get home every night. The last few days havent been that bad but i dont want to get arthritis in it like my last broken toe

Why you kicking a brick wall
Stone pillar actually

And rage. I missed my train cause the guy in front on me was moving like he had nowhere to be. I wanted to kick him down the escalator but ive been working on being nicer to people. So Instead I kicked a pillar. Beautiful form too. The moment I kicked it I knew I fucked up. So I deserve it but its still ass :wow

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
that igga needs to close them shits tf
I have 400+ tabs open :skully

Mappa animators should start striking.

If things in the workplace are getting so bad that animators are being told to sign ndas so they don't go and talk about it.

It's not like this an unknown thing either, lots of people already know about Mappa picking up way to many shows, and that image of that Mappa director who had literal sunken eyes.

Stop all production of JJK, AOT, CSM

Health of real people > anime
Nips whole industry need to go more than just a strike aside of these black corporations with the retarded new tax system that forces freelancers and exposing everyone that wants to stay unknown and under a pe name and screwing them over its just too much, oligarchies will just grow and small companies get fucked with it

El Hermano

Acclaimed
i like how in one episode, they surpassed nardo top tiers, by becoming planet levels, to further degree than them :mjlol

kubo time aint stopping, he really wants those zenkais, and studio pierrot is best friends with him so, bye bye nardo headcanon :mjlol
Kubo should just outright make characters/narration boxes state their specific energy outputs so we don't have to deal with his retarded fangoys and their unhinged mental gymnastics.

Just make some character detail the hierarchy of VS stats so we could get this shit over with.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
My coworkers are all cool peeps thankfully

Its the bosses that like power tripping

And yeahthe first day was the easiest actually. The second day I couldnt put any weight on it which is ass because I have a mile long walk I need to do to get home every night. The last few days havent been that bad but i dont want to get arthritis in it like my last broken toe

Stone pillar actually

And rage. I missed my train cause the guy in front on me was moving like he had nowhere to be. I wanted to kick him down the escalator but ive been working on being nicer to people. So Instead I kicked a pillar. Beautiful form too. The moment I kicked it I knew I fucked up. So I deserve it but its still ass :wow
1. Kick him anyway
2. He now has somewhere to be(hospital or police station)
3. He clears the way fast
4. You get on the train
5. profit

Kubo should just outright make characters/narration boxes state their specific energy outputs so we don't have to deal with his retarded fangoys and their unhinged mental gymnastics.

Just make some character detail the hierarchy of VS stats so we could get this shit over with.

>Thinking Tite Kubo doesn't do that already
>Actually think that will stop the insane powerscalers
Come on Hermano, we literally have people who use Saitama's Cover Art for proof of how strong he is even now! You can tell people the precise shit and they will still try and make it more meaningful than it is(See also Seven Deadly Sins)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
gohan-the-king-of-plot-devices-v0-3h46p363yrma1.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I have 400+ tabs open :skully

Fo22WUSXoAAUoos.jpg

>Thinking Tite Kubo doesn't do that already
>Actually think that will stop the insane powerscalers
Come on Hermano, we literally have people who use Saitama's Cover Art for proof of how strong he is even now! You can tell people the precise shit and they will still try and make it more meaningful than it is(See also Seven Deadly Sins)
Bro, all he has to do is have her say "I will shake the entire universe" and literally show it shaking or swap universe for 3 planets. Problem solved.

Then the fans can murder each other over the in-universe scaling.

Bro, all he has to do is have her say "I will shake the entire universe" and literally show it shaking or swap universe for 3 planets. Problem solved.

...That's my point though? The entire point is that Tite Kubo does exactly show this shit, even the movie which he stated is explicitly canon to his works(Memories of a Nobody) explicitly has us see both the World of the Living and the Soul Society near merging and guess what that looks like?!

It's literally just the Soul Society and The World of the Living! No Sun, No Moon, no multitude of Planets, Just 1 Planet on each end!

Yet people still believe that this is somehow Universal despite the numerous amounts of evidence that outside of a small divide, they are literally in the same Universe(Explicitly made obvious in CFYOW that Hell is literally a Pit in the same Universe.)

EDIT: He did this same shit with The Almighty and gave it 3 very obvious critical flaws and even then showed certain abilities can still fuck it over anyway and people STILL act like it would work... even when it's been canonically shown TWICE that not only can the Limbs of The Soul King(amongst other things) go beyond The Almighty's sight, but Ichibe was able to fucking SEAL IT AWAY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS with the Left Arm.

And yet, even with all of that information, you still have people act like Yhwach can't get his shit ignored, no sold or stopped by niggas like Galactus.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

thats why he fixes these issues in the anime now, he has the time and he fully supervises it, on his own pace and all

he aint a class levels as writer, obv we all know his mistakes and stuff, but, he knows how to play the marketing game, and thats why shonen jump, really wants him more, both than oda and kishi, cuz, kubo this time, aint playing, their games, he plays his own, with his best friends, studio pierrot

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and kubo, knows the memes peeps make about him, and he rolls with them too, thats the cooler part, aint narrow minded :mjlol

and kubo, knows the memes peeps make about him, and he rolls with them too, thats the cooler part, aint narrow minded :mjlol

There's literally 2 scenes in the anime where Gerard shits on the Royal Guard as if they was their Manga Counterparts and then when the Royal Guard dominates, Hikifune literally states "Now that's how Squad 0 fights should be"

AADbVYAAE4qr.jpg

You can tell Kubo had some major regrets for how dirty he did them and poked fun at himself both times :diolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back