Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yamamoto stans are in
Shambles forever
Kubo took a fat shit on him
Man fought a yeehaw without the Almighty and any of the RG unrestricted would smite him
In fairness to Yamamoto, the RG's shaking all three worlds actually gives credence to Yama's Bankai being a threat to the Soul Society in its entirety as it was hyped to be. Granted that would still take time. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
still, yama is one of the best chars, and strongest chars in the series, a solid high tier, its just, that, stronger chars than him, exist

El Hermano

Acclaimed
thats why he fixes these issues in the anime now, he has the time and he fully supervises it, on his own pace and all

he aint a class levels as writer, obv we all know his mistakes and stuff, but, he knows how to play the marketing game, and thats why shonen jump, really wants him more, both than oda and kishi, cuz, kubo this time, aint playing, their games, he plays his own, with his best friends, studio pierrot
He should use his marketing game to promote pills that give his fans' an IQ zenkai.

...That's my point though? The entire point is that Tite Kubo does exactly show this shit, even the movie which he stated is explicitly canon to his works(Memories of a Nobody) explicitly has us see both the World of the Living and the Soul Society near merging and guess what that looks like?!

It's literally just the Soul Society and The World of the Living! No Sun, No Moon, no multitude of Planets, Just 1 Planet on each end!

Yet people still believe that this is somehow Universal despite the numerous amounts of evidence that outside of a small divide, they are literally in the same Universe(Explicitly made obvious in CFYOW that Hell is literally a Pit in the same Universe.)

EDIT: He did this same shit with The Almighty and gave it 3 very obvious critical flaws and even then showed certain abilities can still fuck it over anyway and people STILL act like it would work... even when it's been canonically shown TWICE that not only can the Limbs of The Soul King(amongst other things) go beyond The Almighty's sight, but Ichibe was able to fucking SEAL IT AWAY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS with the Left Arm.

And yet, even with all of that information, you still have people act like Yhwach can't get his shit ignored, no sold or stopped by niggas like Galactus.

So, they have a canonical visual view of the two realms obviously looking like planets and they're reaching even harder? That's some negative IQ shit.

And tbh, the recent bullshit with the kanji reading as "all creation" but at the same time the literal interpretation being "heaven and earth" is vague and confusing as fuck. That said, obviously the conservative choice(which is what we always go with when concrete evidence is lacking)would be to assume that she's referring to the 3 planets.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Me: Sees the thread is about to hit 2000 posts soon enough.

Also me: Sees Blade is online.

Yeah, doesn't take a genius to understand what's about to happen here, unless generosity is given. :jordangif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
whats the issue here? the olf obd kubo fans, we know how the lore/pl scale goes

dont confuse us with the fanzverse/youtube etc kubo fans :mjlol, so simple

as

i said many times before

fans and stans are a dif subject, for every series

if we play that game, twitter and discord nigs, think g5 luffy is ui kakarot levels :bookerpls, you see? every series has the stans who ruin stuff, gg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
In fairness to Yamamoto, the RG's shaking all three worlds actually gives credence to Yama's Bankai being a threat to the Soul Society in its entirety as it was hyped to be. Granted that would still take time. :maybe
Even then it means nothing lol
As blade said
he fought literally royd, his best cosplayer, wasnt even the real yeehaw :bookerpls
And one of the previous copes were him being any of the RG barring Rape Monk and now that went to shit easily

So, they have a canonical visual view of the two realms obviously looking like planets and they're reaching even harder? That's some negative IQ shit.

That's always been the case with Bleach, it's why it's one of the most ridiculous deals to argue with when it comes to it's fanboys. Dumbasses really cannot understand restraint and the fact that Tite Kubo has been consistently clear and close towards the shit made for his series and otherwise.

And tbh, the recent bullshit with the kanji reading as "all creation" but at the same time the literal interpretation being "heaven and earth" is vague and confusing as fuck. That said, obviously the conservative choice(which is what we always go with when concrete evidence is lacking)would be to assume that she's referring to the 3 planets.

Then you shouldn't read into Yamamoto's Japanese Shikai Release line then... or Hitsugaya's Shikai Release line:

"Reduce All Creation to Ash" (万象一切灰燼と為せ, banshō issai kaijin to nase; Viz "All Things in the Universe, Turn to Ashes")
"Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens" (霜天に坐せ, sōten ni zase; Viz "Reign over the Frosted Heavens")

It's sadly always been the stupid side of the Bleach Powerscaling Fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back