• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny part about all of this, as Blade stated, even if the Royal Guard gets folded like they do in the Manga, it's because Yhwach had to overpower them to an insane degree to even do so :diolaugh

You can't even say they jobbed anymore after this if anything, it's now the other way around.
Royal Guard explicitly gets respect on their names no matter what LMFAO.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Apparently YES, a producer all but stated that after these 2 episodes, we are gonna have alot of Anime Original stuff now as the Final Arc is going to get changed up.
x5ni4exko0rb1.jpg

The Episode 26 leaks seem completely insane but people forget that Episode 25 and 26 are supposed to come out at once on Saturday meaning the leaks(combined with some of the pics) seem legit as hell, especially as 25's pictures got leaked at the same time.
Very good , very good.

I've been seen saying from the start that this arc needed significant changes and I'm honestly glad to see them committing to it.
inb4 dudes roll up with the copium "thats anime only, the manga is the real canon"
Oh it's inevitable, especially the Kenpachi fanboys who want to say he can beat Division 0 members like Oetsu. :heston

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Goku vs Arceus according to an AI chat

Goku was standing in the middle of a vast, otherworldly plain. He could feel a powerful energy all around him, but he couldn't quite place it. Suddenly, the ground shook beneath his feet, and he turned to see a blindingly bright light approaching from the distance.

As the light grew closer, Goku recognized the form of Arceus, the legendary Pokemon who created the universe. Arceus was massive, standing several stories tall, and its eyes glowed with an awesome power that radiated across the plain.

Goku immediately recognized the threat and knew he had to face it. He concentrated his chi and launched himself into the sky, racing towards Arceus at incredible speed.

As Goku approached, Arceus suddenly disappeared, only to reappear behind him, catching him off guard. Before Goku could react, a massive bolt of lightning struck him, sending him flying backwards, slamming into the ground with a loud thud.

Goku was quickly up on his feet, his eyes glowing with a golden aura. He charged at Arceus again, moving faster than before. But Arceus was prepared, and with a flick of its hand, sent Goku flying once more.

The battle raged on for hours, each fighter using their full range of powers and abilities. But in the end, it was Goku who emerged victorious. With a final burst of energy, he struck Arceus with such force that the legendary Pokemon was sent crashing into the ground.

And then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the battle was over, and Arceus vanished once more, leaving Goku standing alone in the middle of the plain.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Blade @Adamant soul @Masterblack06
The Leaks for Episode 26 is out too... holy shit, it's actually EVEN WORSE for the Schutzstaffel than I thought :diolaugh

They don't get worfed in the next episode either, Shutara literally 1vs6 them all, including in their Volstandigts
:risigif
:jerrykek
Kubo really was like damn I made these niggas look like bitches

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Welp, I'm never getting the minutes back that I spent watching Netflix-vania Nocturne. I'm not even a Castlevania game enjoyer(yet, I plan to play through those games soon, instead of just reading the lore of the series.) and even I knew that a bunch of stuff, even more than the first Netflixvania with Trevor and them, had been changed. And not for the better, either. Might even drop a full promo- I mean opinion piece, on it's first season(because yes, there's going to be a second, which I will not be watching, lesson is learned now.) on here, ripping this show to shreds, if I have the time to, in the coming days.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, yeah, the bleach anime now is the main canon, dont hear any other opinions

kubo fully supervises it and pmuch fixes the final arc, in other words, what we see now, its how the final arc is supposed to be, let the stans complain and cry, it doesnt matter

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Welp, I'm never getting the minutes back that I spent watching Netflix-vania Nocturne. I'm not even a Castlevania game enjoyer(yet, I plan to play through those games soon, instead of just reading the lore of the series.) and even I knew that a bunch of stuff, even more than the first Netflixvania with Trevor and them, had been changed. And not for the better, either. Might even drop a full promo- I mean opinion piece, on it's first season(because yes, there's going to be a second, which I will not be watching, lesson is learned now.) on here, ripping this show to shreds, if I have the time to, in the coming days.
play the castlevania it's worth it.

:eksip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
:eksip @Paxton looks like more and more holo going to twitch.

Guess I'm getting out of this rabbit hole. I don't like twitch as shit is laggy as fuck on my PC.

I don't have twitch on phone either. I don't like ads eating my data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back