• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
the nu dmc and castlevania anime, will be connected, thats what the rumors say :bookerpls
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
And, well, that's pretty much your lot for now, besides a statement from Shankar saying how excited he is to be working on DMC: "I'm honored that Netflix and Capcom have entrusted me to shepherd the Devil May Cry franchise," said the showrunner, continuing that "Alex Larsen and I love these characters, we are part of the fandom, and vow to surpass the exceptionally high bar we set for ourselves."

There will, presumably, be some crossover between Netflix's Castlevania series and this. Shankar has said in the past that his DMC anime will "join Castlevania in what we're now calling the bootleg universe." so your guess is as good as mine about what that means.

:bookerpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2023-4863
there's currently a breach inside most apps that run anything chromium basedthat allows for out of bounds writing(meaning hackers can DEADASS remotely control your PC if you get hit by it worse case scenario)libwebp is THE library to process video on most current video playing able sitesthe webp format is used due to it's great compression (it's what allows you to upload full movies onto to discord as you could see frequently in shitpost channels)the library has a breach that can and will FUCK your shit upSO TLDRthe breach allows people to remotely send instructions to your PC to have it do shitDO NOT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY OPEN ANY VIDEOS FROM THE FOLLOWING SITESDiscord, YT Music, WhatsApp, Joplin and GITHUBthe full list of apps with the aforementioned breach is here:

Have you heard of this shit????

Last edited by a moderator:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
DO NOT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY OPEN ANY VIDEOS FROM THE FOLLOWING SITESDiscord, YT Music, WhatsApp, Joplin and GITHUBthe full list of apps with the aforementioned breach is here

sheesh, thankfully i aint using any of them, but yeah good info, smh, they really want to ruin everything, that fraud agenda, smh

Last edited:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Microsoft talking about security and i stopped having problems with my pc after i nuked any updates from them :kobeha
That's first thing I do whenever I do a clean install. Stop auto updates.
then I'll just update shit when community says the new update is safe or patch.
Been like that since 2010 or some shit.

Because microsoft for all their security fucks up their update and they'll just patch it up later on.
:heston If the update ain't proven fix you skip to the next one .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

not to mention, when you fully disable windows updates (it has its hacking tips to do this), you get fps boost cuz that stuff, eat cpu and cause stutter

overall, there are many tips to get extra fps boost and space, there are many unnecessary apps and programs which run on the background, and do nothing, but causing only slowing/lag, etc, obv to know this, you gotta do your research, youtube thankfully has some really nice tips on that part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back