• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Looks like Uryu's going to be the one to defeat Shutara.
Presumably they're going to reveal both A schrifts at the same time.

Just give Ukitake SOMETHING before he bites it, that's all I ask.
And if Aizen MUST show up, at least have him do more.

the problem is they used it as 3 different universes and claimed multiversal.

:eksip instead of you know around large planet/planet level, as it's basically 3 earths.

Yeah, that's precisely the problem and always has been. It would be Large Planetary until we get genuine proof they are separate Universes(Which considering the context every time we see them, that's not the case at all).

damn, looks like bleach is ready to face

beginning of fsn shirou now :tupac

Nah unironically, Bleach is actually at a really decent level now to actually kick some ass of a good chunk of Servants now.
Of course, Spacebattles and other sites will strike this into the endzone and thinks this will apply to everyone at Royal Guard level... when it clearly doesn't(We literally see that even in the Manga, the Soul Society Captains needed constant outside assistance to defeat the Schutzstaffel with only Grimmjow getting a true win... so @Blade gets more reason to say Grimm is the GOAT).

So basically, only very few characters benefit from it... versus the mountains of other BS characters that would tear them into the dirt.

So is it possible that Bleach will become the strongest of the HST?

At the rate it's going... yes.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I forgot SRW map attacks hit friendlies. Got use to SD gundam map attack ignoring friendlies almost lost a game because of it.

:dead Good shit SRW has too many healers.

Actually it's not all map attacks, although it is most of them

Cybuster will never hit allies for example

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
d other sites will strike this into the endzone and thinks this will apply to everyone at Royal Guard level... when it clearly doesn't(We literally see that even in the Manga, the Soul Society Captains needed constant outside assistance to defeat the Schutzstaffel with only Grimmjow getting a true win... so @Blade gets more reason to say Grimm is the GOAT).
wouldn't really apply to those scaling to a unrestricted RG?
EOS/TYBW Bankai Ichigo,Aizen and Yeehaw and maybe Uryu depending if he beats her in the next cour?

wouldn't really apply to those scaling to a unrestricted RG?
EOS/TYBW Bankai Ichigo,Aizen and Yeehaw and maybe Uryu depending if he beats her in the next cour?

For the first question, yes, it would only apply to those scaling to an Unrestricted RG.
Aizen absolutely doesn't fit at all because remember, he may be stronger than his Monster self but that wasn't anywhere close to where Ichigo is now by a good amount.
It would pretty much just be EoS Ichigo, Yhwach, Uryu and MAYBE Grimmjow if he keeps the same feat against Askin if the Anime stays in that direction.

So yeah, Planetary Bleach only jumped up a few people which is honestly pretty hilarious.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
For the first question, yes, it would only apply to those scaling to an Unrestricted RG.
Aizen absolutely doesn't fit at all because remember, he may be stronger than his Monster self but that wasn't anywhere close to where Ichigo is now by a good amount.
It would pretty much just be EoS Ichigo, Yhwach, Uryu and MAYBE Grimmjow if he keeps the same feat against Askin if the Anime stays in that direction.

So yeah, Planetary Bleach only jumped up a few people which is honestly pretty hilarious.
Aizen is so fucking lucky Ichigo and Urahara stopped him from going up there and embarrassing himself. :kobeha

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Thats good,no need to have everyone on same level

Aizen is so fucking lucky Ichigo and Urahara stopped him from going up there and embarrassing himself. :kobeha

Pretty much, the story literally dunks on Aizen being ANYWHERE near the Zero Squad even before the insanity of Shutara's Bankai unveiling. :heston

Now, there's no fucking way at all that motherfucker is onpar with the unrestricted Royal Guard unless the Anime gives him the biggest buffs you can and I still don't see that being possible(Especially when even in the Manga, Soul King Yhwach was dunking on Aizen effortlessly with only his regen saving his ass every time).

Thats good,no need to have everyone on same level

I can already see people saying "Kenpachi is Planetary" because he cut the upgraded forms of Gerard when that means shit. Remember if they stick with the Manga and the Zero Squad loses the same way, it would only be due to the hax of the characters, not the actual power level at all which just makes it even funnier(Especially if Shutara turns off her Bankai to do so).

why would have a shot given askin got rekt by her bankai and he never fought her unrestricted self

I was saying if Yhwach literally buffs their ass to their level when he gains The Almighty but to be honest, I have no idea how that will happen as he already used the Auschwalen like he did in the Manga... so I guess you are still right there unless again, the Anime Team gives them buffs out of nowhere.:oldryoma

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Pretty much, the story literally dunks on Aizen being ANYWHERE near the Zero Squad even before the insanity of Shutara's Bankai unveiling. :heston

Now, there's no fucking way at all that motherfucker is onpar with the unrestricted Royal Guard unless the Anime gives him the biggest buffs you can and I still don't see that being possible(Especially when even in the Manga, Soul King Yhwach was dunking on Aizen effortlessly with only his regen saving his ass every time).

I can already see people saying "Kenpachi is Planetary" because he cut the upgraded forms of Gerard when that means shit. Remember if they stick with the Manga and the Zero Squad loses the same way, it would only be due to the hax of the characters, not the actual power level at all which just makes it even funnier(Especially if Shutara turns off her Bankai to do so).

I was saying if Yhwach literally buffs their ass to their level when he gains The Almighty but to be honest, I have no idea how that will happen as he already used the Auschwalen like he did in the Manga... so I guess you are still right there unless again, the Anime Team gives them buffs out of nowhere.:oldryoma
Wasn't Aizen unable to regenerate from his attacks via the Almighty until after Yhwach was beaten though?

I could be remembering it wrong though. :hm

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We're gonna get Aizen's Bankai in the last fight, just you wait :aizen

Nah but jokes aside we're still coming up to the part where Bleach really went sideways, i.e. the Almighty. It's going to depend a lot on how the anime handles its bullshit if this really pulls Bleach back from where it landed last time

Okay, now it's funny I see in Fanverse someone stated the Schutzstaffel was weakened because Shutara stated "You can't effectively use Reiatsu because the Womb is draining it" and I'm like:

That doesn't stop the metric asskicking the Schutzstaffel received, the fuck you mean?! Haschwalth explicitly doesn't use Reiatsu because he CAN'T, only Uryu was nerfed to some degree and it wouldn't have changed shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back