• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the vast cosmic expanse of the multiverse, there existed a convergence of two titanic forces, each a harbinger of unimaginable destruction. On one side, the Anti-Spiral, an ancient cosmic entity driven by its singular purpose to suppress the expansion of spiral energy, and on the other, Lifebringer Galactus, the devourer of worlds turned protector of life in the universe.

Their clash was inevitable, as the fate of countless civilizations hung in the balance. The battle began on the outskirts of a distant galaxy, far from the watchful eyes of mortal beings. The Anti-Spiral, with its sprawling mechanical tendrils and sinister, spiraling visage, emerged from the void, ready to crush Galactus and consume his energy for its own sinister designs.

Galactus, in his towering cosmic form, stood resolute. He had long transcended his insatiable hunger for worlds and now served as a guardian of the universe, ensuring the delicate balance of life and death. His armor radiated with the brilliance of the Power Cosmic, and his eyes, like distant galaxies, held the wisdom of eons.

The confrontation began with a cataclysmic burst of energy. The Anti-Spiral unleashed a barrage of spiraling energy blasts, each more destructive than the last. Galactus countered with a wave of pure cosmic power, deflecting the onslaught. The clash of their energies sent shockwaves rippling through the cosmos, threatening to tear apart the fabric of reality itself.

Galactus, though a force of nature, had learned the value of restraint and preservation of life. He sought to reason with the Anti-Spiral, to show it the beauty of the universe's potential for growth and evolution. But the Anti-Spiral was a relentless and cold-hearted entity, driven solely by its obsession to suppress spiral energy and prevent the cataclysmic events it believed would follow.

Their battle raged on, cosmic storms and explosions of light and energy illuminating the void. Galactus summoned the power of creation, manifesting constructs of pure life energy to combat the Anti-Spiral's mechanical monstrosities. The clash of their ideologies became as fierce as their physical battle, with words as potent as their cosmic attacks.

As the battle reached its zenith, a profound realization began to dawn upon the Anti-Spiral. It saw the universe through Galactus's eyes, not as a threat to be contained, but as a wondrous tapestry of life, diversity, and potential. For the first time in eons, doubt crept into the Anti-Spiral's mind.

Galactus seized this moment of hesitation, reaching out with a hand that contained both the destructive force of the cosmos and the gentleness of a caretaker. He touched the Anti-Spiral's spiraling form, transferring the wisdom of his eons-long existence, the understanding that evolution was not to be feared but embraced.

The Anti-Spiral, now filled with newfound enlightenment, slowly withdrew its tendrils, its destructive intent subsiding. Galactus nodded in approval, acknowledging the Anti-Spiral's transformation.

Together, they vowed to protect the delicate balance of the universe, to ensure that life would continue to thrive while still respecting the laws of cosmic existence. Their alliance, born from a battle to the death, would reshape the cosmos itself, bringing harmony where once there was chaos.

And so, in the far reaches of the multiverse, the clash of titanic forces ended not in destruction, but in an alliance that would forever change the fate of the universe, proving that even the most ancient and powerful entities could find common ground and redemption.

@Stocking Anarchy
Galactus does what Simon dont
:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Okay, now it's funny I see in Fanverse someone stated the Schutzstaffel was weakened because Shutara stated "You can't effectively use Reiatsu because the Womb is draining it" and I'm like:

That doesn't stop the metric asskicking the Schutzstaffel received, the fuck you mean?! Haschwalth explicitly doesn't use Reiatsu because he CAN'T, only Uryu was nerfed to some degree and it wouldn't have changed shit.
Think that's bad, I've got Yonko Drippy trying to tell me Mayuri had Prep for EVERY fight he's had in the series. :whatisthis
Even though he only ever specifcially prepped for ONE fight, which was Szayel and every other fight he had was a random encounter.

@Adamant soul @Blade
It's funny that someone mentioned that Shutara's Bankai basically killed the Schutzstaffel in the ways they actually died in the Manga(Which means that Gerard may actually die to Hitsugaya's Bankai... which is honestly pretty funny).

But yeah, finally watched the final episode, yeah there's no fucking way in hell that anyone actually matches an unrestricted RG Member until it's like Soul King Yhwach, Ichigo and Uryu, Grimmjow will probably get close because we know it will be so.
And the final episode DID have the Schutzstaffel actually defeat the Royal Guard... when they was heavily restricted so it did follow the manga there.
So I guess Uryu will be the one to defeat Shutara and get those insane gains so that's nice.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I liked that Shutara's bankai made reference to what is going to happen, it freezes Gerard, it reflects the shots at Lille, it burns Jugram, etc.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Absolutely hate Adventure Time's weird ass obsession with Marceline and PB.

What the fucking hell. Even in Fiona and Cake, they gay and in love. Worse than Korra and Asami. Just ruins both characters by giving them a retarded romance subplot. Simon x Marceline makes more sense than this shit.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ragna Crimson anime has already come out in Spanish, I imagine it must already be in English somewhere.

>Kubo confirmed that Robert died either offscreen or was one of the bodies vaporized
I guess that small fight Byakuya had with him was it at the end, don't get his rant though.

Candice and Meninas are confirmed dead as well and the other Squad Zero members are truly dead too(Though we know everyone else here will cheat death in their own ways, Mayuri for the former two and Ichibei reviving everyone else for the latter).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Kubo confirmed that Robert died either offscreen or was one of the bodies vaporized
I guess that small fight Byakuya had with him was it at the end, don't get his rant though.

Candice and Meninas are confirmed dead as well and the other Squad Zero members are truly dead too.

robert is dripped out of his mind in that art, god damn

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Candice and Meninas are confirmed dead as well and the other Squad Zero members are truly dead too(Though we know everyone else here will cheat death in their own ways, Mayuri for the former two and Ichibei reviving everyone else for the latter).

Yet Giselle still fucking lived. :smh

Yet Giselle still fucking lived. :smh

I have no idea what Kubo's bone with Giselle even is right now. Does he want to have a Quincy version of Mayuri? Because Giselle is legit worse than Mayuri and considering Lilitto brought him with her precisely because he would zombify every other Quincy around him isn't it.

So it comes off weird that Giselle is still alive unless this will mean something in the Hell Arc...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have no idea what Kubo's bone with Giselle even is right now. Does he want to have a Quincy version of Mayuri? Because Giselle is legit worse than Mayuri and considering Lilitto brought him with her precisely because he would zombify every other Quincy around him isn't it.
Kind of Kubo's trick to make people cheer for Mayuri, by having him fight people who are even worse than him.
In this case I really don't get it though 'cause Giselle's fight is done.

BAZZ surviving I get since he has to fight Haschwalth later but unless Liltotto and Giselle are actually going to be killed by Mustache later, I don't get this.
So it comes off weird that Giselle is still alive unless this will mean something in the Hell Arc...
MAYBE it's so that Bambietta can potentially come back but that's about the only thing that comes to mind.

isn't giselle alive in CFYOW so why would kubo kill the character off yet

It's due to how reprehensible the character is. There is very few people who genuinely like Giselle to any degree due to how fucked he is so people hoped he die early this time even if it interferes with CFYOW.

Sadly, it seems he's not changing that one iota because he really likes the Femritters as a squad(Which is why Candice and Meninas was revived as Zombies).

hashbrown getting packed up :mjlol

Like it's hilarious how bad everyone got folded here only to beat them... because the Royal Guard was heavily restricted :oldryoma
Reminder they booked bazz b as his rival :kobeha

What makes it funnier is that according to the 3rd Cour, Uryu is poised to defeat Shutara in her BANKAI state... the person who fights Haschwalth later:risigif

Goddamn, the scaling is either going to extremely ridiculous for Haschbrowns or he's only gonna win because he spams the shit out of The Balance and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back