OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
For now it’s multi-planet level

Not necessarily multiversal

Considering the 1st movie, it's ONLY just Planetary and the max would be Multi-Planet, that's it.

For real though I can deal with Ichigo cutting Naruto and Jobsuke in half. Maybe he can also show them both how to not be shit parents for no real reason :skully.

I have no problems with it either. Ichigo is the only successful parent of the Big 3 and that's honestly the most hilarious thing I can think of(Considering how his dad treated him, it's a miracle dude is basically just being a good father)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Just got done with work less than an hour ago.

Not a very good day tbh.

Especially since I got my break super late...

Context.
There are actually two security companies working at UBS, first is building security (my employer) second is bda.

Building security is owned by UBS Arena itself, BDA is a outside company meant to help guard the doors.

Anyway apparently our supervisors want to stop using bda, so they've been training us to take over there jobs.

And by training I mean throwing us at the deep end.

Bda is basically budget TSA, they're meant to look through bags, to find any knives or shit, we have metal detectors, and even some x-ray machines at the end, and

barely any of us building sec members know how to use it.

So because of that we're much slower than bda and today was particularly bad cause it was an Islanders game with around 4,000 people.

It took over 2 hours to get everyone in and some people still kept coming, so they closed most of the doors except for two at the end where the X-rays are, they moved us there in order for bda to take there breaks. Once they come back we'd get our breaks.

I thought we'd only be waiting a half-hour

Instead it took over two hours for them to come back from whatever they were doing. They got there breaks at 7:15 and they came back at 9.

And the event ends at 9:30, so instead of getting the normal 30 min break we only got 15 min.

Just shit... you'd think the two companies would collab more or shit.

Anyway there was a good lining today.

The yellow lab that was at the previous event was there.

And I got some more pictures of him+ his name is Casper, like the ghost, he's actually only 2 years old meaning despite his size he's still pmuch a puppy, which explains his adorableness.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Who are the top 16 OBD posters?

And of them, who would win in a round robin elimination dick measuring tournament arc?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
YLT9QPK_d.webp

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Dang NBA moving the Goal post to leave Lebron's competition in the dust so they can say hey Curry isn't one of the best player in the NBA he ain't top 5 Shooting Guard.

When Curry is a Point Guard.

Also for using Magic as the only type of PG is bullshit.

Magic is indeed the number one PG but he isn't the only type of Point Guard, He popularizes the passing Point Guard. But for all his point guard quality he had flaws Like being tall for a regular Point Guard.

If you are telling me Curry can't be a PG for scoring then are you saying

Bob Cousy, Walt frazier, Earl Monroe, Jerry West, KC Jones, Maurice Cheeks.

What you can call the Proto - PG.
Scoring PG that can give you 20~30 Point's and 4~7 assist Hall of famers.

Are not Point guard and should be classified as Shooting Guards?

:eksip Only reason this is shifting is because Curry is so close to overtaking Magic that Lemedia don't want to say that Lebron couldn't dominate his era because Curry crashed that party.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone know how active Xon is on SB? Trying to figure out if he's more on the technical side of things or actively engaging in the meta.

He's the creator of the Threadmarks addon we have here, so when I saw his name on SB, I finally realized the connection lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back