• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #40: Back and Forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
0d3irn1131tb1.png

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Goku and Superman face off in an epic battle, their powers colliding with earth-shaking force. Goku charges at Superman, launching a flurry of rapid punches and kicks. Superman effortlessly dodges, his super-speed allowing him to anticipate Goku's moves.

Superman retaliates with his heat vision, but Goku counters with a powerful Kamehameha wave, creating a dazzling energy clash. The shockwaves ripple through the landscape, causing mountains to crumble.

Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan, his power surging to new heights. He charges up a Spirit Bomb, gathering energy from all living beings on Earth. Superman tries to intervene, but the energy of the Spirit Bomb is overwhelming.

With a final shout, Goku hurls the Spirit Bomb at Superman. The blast engulfs Superman, pushing him to his limits. But in a last-ditch effort, Superman taps into the power of the sun, absorbing its energy and breaking free from the Spirit Bomb's grasp.

Now charged to the max, Superman charges back at Goku. The two warriors collide once more, unleashing an explosion of energy that lights up the sky. The battle rages on, a spectacle of unimaginable power, with no clear winner in sight.

Stalemate

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
50438985_1360_1920_252840.jpeg

See this is my problem with this stories.
They emphasized on how hard the costume is made,
How much struggle the costume maker had making the costume and we got a whole arc just fucking struggling on this shit.

And the end product the costume looks bland as shit.

Like seriously the whole arc wasted on this?

:eksip And people praising it as amazing as shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>top 20 mech suits in anime according to cbr
20. Heroman
19. Raijin-Oh
18. Big-O
17. Unicorn Gundam
16. Brave Raideen
15. Daitarn 3
14. Gundam Wing Zero
13. Lion Voltron
12. Strike Freedom Gundam
11. Mazinkaizer SKL
10. SDF-1 Macross
9. Shin Getter Robo
8. Unicron
7. Devil Gundam
6. Gunbuster
5. GaoGaiGar
4. Eva Unit 01
3. Ideon
2. Demonbane
1. STTGL

CBR get this evangelion bullshit the fuck outta here. there aint NO WAY you think that purple shit is stronger than Unicron

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
14. Gundam Wing Zero
13. Lion Voltron
12. Strike Freedom Gundam
Strike Freedom stronger than Wing? Shit that can one shot actual Colony Plants?

Almost the same shit that Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice struggled to stop from shooting a giant laser from? at the very end of the series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back