• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #40: Back and Forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Messed around with a few more variables, and holy fucking shit this one is unreal. Literally 400 dollar commission easy, and for free.

G9kv916.jpg

• Shocked
Reactions: Ral

"Neo isn't evil guys, she's just massively misunderstood bully... who clearly worked with Torchwick who done horrible things for money, assisted in the Fall of Beacon to save her own ass, worked with Cinder Fall to kill Ruby and then broke Ruby so hard she tried to commit suicide... but she's not evil okay!"

This just proves these fucks are cowards for not allowing evil women to die. It's absolutely insane that there have been only 3 major female deaths(No, I'm not counting Amber) and none of them was antagonists but the men will die, antagonists or not, despite if their means is justifiable or actually challenge the group...

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

"Neo isn't evil guys, she's just massively misunderstood bully... who clearly worked with Torchwick who done horrible things for money, assisted in the Fall of Beacon to save her own ass, worked with Cinder Fall to kill Ruby and then broke Ruby so hard she tried to commit suicide... but she's not evil okay!"

This just proves these fucks are cowards for not allowing evil women to die. It's absolutely insane that there have been only 3 major female deaths(No, I'm not counting Amber) and none of them was antagonists but the men will die, antagonists or not, despite if their means is justifiable or actually challenge the group...

I'm hoping it truly is because holy shit, I do not want to deal with anymore of this bullshit. Even reading it has me wondering "What the fuck are these dudes smoking?!" and just wanting to basically scream at them that this isn't how writing works.

It's also funny because they are so desperate to keep RWBY in the limelight that not only are they going the V-Tubing Route, they are basically all but going the Hentai Route:
kg88lxfwsusb1.jpg

:risigif
Yes, fucking Mousepads(Those Mousepads) of Salem and that stupid Djinn that got popular due to people being thirsty over him...
Let's not forget that there is also a bodypillow of Salem too you can easily find as well:jordangif

Man, I have never seen a company whore themselves out so thoroughly just so they can keep a dying franchise going that ultimately wasn't even all that popular or good from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back