• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #42: Tis the Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex
GAsrQZVWUAI4a3B
GAsrQZYXkAAzHqn

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Florida weather has me sick as hell recently. Starting to get over it though.

On a side note the new Mha chapter is just Bakugou using his asspull powers to dunk on Afo. Except barely any fighting even feels like it happened. 4 chapters of them mainly just talking shit and that's all :skully .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Just a reminder with Bakugou doing this shit. A month ago in universe the dude was struggling to keep up with 30% Izuku prior to his 3rd quirk zenkai

Seriously is having just one other fight besides Endeavor and All Might that has two combatants who are on somewhat even ground having a back and forth too much to ask? 9 years and hori still sucks with this shit:mjlol.

Just a reminder with Bakugou doing this shit. A month ago in universe the dude was struggling to keep up with 30% Izuku prior to his 3rd quirk zenkai

Seriously is having just one other fight besides Endeavor and All Might that has two combatants who are on somewhat even ground having a back and forth too much to ask? 9 years and hori still sucks with this shit:mjlol.

Seems like authors these days have no idea how to scale motherfuckers properly...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my mid academia still ongoing? still they can't beat that fraud all for one? stopped reading it at chap 395 or something :bookerpls

lol hori, he mastered the kishi way, whatever bad logic exists, just for the sake of being ongoing, no care for the quality of the series, although, that one, had been ended, a while ago :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back