• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because are we now classifying Brazilians as Blacks? Because I think generally Brazilians would not take well to being compared to American Blacks in comparison to Leeroy who actually is a Black American and Raven who would be a Black Londoner.
I suppose they are and I doubt they would. :mjpls

Honestly I'm also confused about him being pissy over "Latins" taking spaces in the game since aren't they also one of the minorities these people want to be represented, or does it only count if they're dark skinned? :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
playing World of Final Fantasy
find a mini boss out in a dungeon
fight it
baby Bahamut
babuh.png

Bro i've never added something to my team so god damn fast.
also fucking tidus
:heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Good. These kinds of idiots need to be shut up.

Reminder harada will literally go to EVO and 3-0 you on his main

It's funny because are we now classifying Brazilians as Blacks? Because I think generally Brazilians would not take well to being compared to American Blacks in comparison to Leeroy who actually is a Black American and Raven who would be a Black Londoner.
it gets worse

someone needs to get this fucking clown

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I can't wait to beat this game so i can figure out why Enna Kros is as strong as she is because the game straight up calls her God at one point

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I suppose they are and I doubt they would. :mjpls

Honestly I'm also confused about him being pissy over "Latins" taking spaces in the game since aren't they also one of the minorities these people want to be represented, or does it only count if they're dark skinned? :maybe
Those types of "social Warriors" tend to be more racist than the people they accuse.

Many "wokes people" don't get along with Latinos because the majority hates that they use us in their politics and that every time one of them comes out to say "Latinx" about 100 Latinos fall on them, the other thing is that there are many Latinos with fairly skin clear.

By example^

Those who had strong social justice movements were the Argentinians and Chileans, but funny enough they have a fairly white population so they also end up fighting.

When the movement is so insufferable that its followers can't even tolerate each other.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

More and more I think that this conspiracy theory that Black Rock pulls strings to make Disney go bankrupt so they can generate more money with other investments they have among other things.

Because I don't see the point in this desire to lose money, I'm not just saying quality, but losing money because those things don't generate money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back