• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
There's no way Rock vs. Roman happens at anywhere other than Mania. No way.
We'll ultimately see. the coming weeks will let us know fairly quick which PPV it'll be. If its Elimination Chamber, Roman's dropping the strap at Mania, almost guaranteed. If it's Mania? He's holding it till the next Mania, prob, as I don't see him dropping it as SummerSlam if they're going this hard for him. Might as well go all the way, at that point, even if I really don't want them to.

But I have other things on my mind. Just asked this girl I've mentioned in our streams to come out with me this weekend. She mentioned she wants to see Central Park with snow so I asked her. I really like her. She has a lot of class and elegance. So keep your fingers crossed for me. Feed me your energy so I can manifest this.
I'd charge a spirit bomb for ya if I could, lad. Good luck to ya.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rock will win the Royal Rumble for the second time, legitimately this time. No Big Slow to say the Rock's feet hit the ground first!

He's tied down to Tony Khan's CAW league!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rocky may be jacked(juiced to the motherfucking gills :mjlol ), but his stamina is clearly in the gutter, with how much he was huffing after taking out Jinder. A Roman match where they have a slow build actually suits him, with his stamina issue, as it should do a good job of masking it, and making it look like he's simply exhausted from the physicality of the match itself.
Don't do roids, kids.

Unless you want tons of attention from gay dudes that is.

If you actually want women, be lean and athletic with natural muscle.

Fun fact: this was the first scene Viggo shot as Aragorn. Peter Jackson figured: "let's show something cool to the producers" after the barely-avoided disaster where they had to replace the actor initially cast to play him.

Also, Mortensen had absolutely no swordsmanship skills, as he'd fallen behind his fellow actors, so he's just copying the moves he saw one day before filming this scene

:heston

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but later Viggo got very good at it. The swordmaster on the project who was very well-renowned said that Viggo was the best person he ever trained.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just finished watching Season 1 of Iruma (looked it up to make sure he'd read enough that he wouldn't get spoiled).

Clearly a lower budget anime but because it was largely comedy and character focused, it gets away with it and the parts that needed to look good did so I don't have much of a problem with it. A lot of the humor lands better in animation due to the voice performances too so that's also a plus but the manga still edges the anime out.

Gotta say Kalego "SILENCE" Naberius having Jotaro's voice actor is perfect casting. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back