• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6422.jpg

LeonLex

Paramount
I swear to god, this year makes it really hard to empathize with people.

I was on my way home from groceries when 3 dudes and a dog were just about to pass me.
The owner told me to wait, I did.
I let the dog pass and apparently I still did something wrong cuz I heard one of them say "He was too busy eating." (Fuck me for getting a bagel, am I right?)
So, I just responded with "Put a muzzle on your fucking dog." and kept walking.
I didn't hear what they said after, and I'm 100% sure that they could have beaten me up with 1 finger if they tried, but holy shit, it's a small dog (almost as big as a pitbull), how hard is it to take care of your pet. Get a muzzle or put it down if you have to be that careful.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Rock segment from Raw Day 1 was pretty garbage in substance.

Rock has enough charisma and personality and fun energy to make bad shit work (there is a lesson in this), but it was cheap heat over a foreign heel gimmick, the promo was lame, Rock looked TERRIBLE and got gassed in like one minute and the prospective match with Roman is far from exciting both for the action and what it means longer term.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus this nigga Dolph Ziggler(Nick Nemeth) finally found a damn character, and made up one of the best debut vignettes I've seen in a while(might be very bias, of course, because I'm a fan of zombie media) for NJPW. Man managed to actually look badass, rather than a cooky, discount dollar-store Shawn Michaels. If he can stay as entertaining as this vignette was, he'll have me as a fan in no time. :russ

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I swear to god, this year makes it really hard to empathize with people.

I was on my way home from groceries when 3 dudes and a dog were just about to pass me.
The owner told me to wait, I did.
I let the dog pass and apparently I still did something wrong cuz I heard one of them say "He was too busy eating." (Fuck me for getting a bagel, am I right?)
So, I just responded with "Put a muzzle on your fucking dog." and kept walking.
I didn't hear what they said after, and I'm 100% sure that they could have beaten me up with 1 finger if they tried, but holy shit, it's a small dog (almost as big as a pitbull), how hard is it to take care of your pet. Get a muzzle or put it down if you have to be that careful.
Judging from the owners behavior I wouldn't be surprised if it was one :tupac

Rock segment from Raw Day 1 was pretty garbage in substance.

Rock has enough charisma and personality and fun energy to make bad shit work (there is a lesson in this), but it was cheap heat over a foreign heel gimmick, the promo was lame, Rock looked TERRIBLE and got gassed in like one minute and the prospective match with Roman is far from exciting both for the action and what it means longer term.

Yeah, it's definitely not for Wrestlemania, especially from someone in the Farms stating West Australia is paying ALOT of money for The Rock's showing there... which means he isn't Wrestlemania bound but The Elimination Chamber bound.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I blame both to be honest.

There are few things I find more pathetic than men constantly bitching about women and blaming them for their fear or laziness to fulfill their biological function.

Obesity and tech and social media fucked up a lot but the amount of guys I see walking around looking like losers is ridiculous. It's a two-way street.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

@Xhominid The Apex @Darth Nihilus this nigga Dolph Ziggler(Nick Nemeth) finally found a damn character, and made up one of the best debut vignettes I've seen in a while(might be very bias, of course, because I'm a fan of zombie media) for NJPW. Man managed to actually look badass, rather than a cooky, discount dollar-store Shawn Michaels. If he can stay as entertaining as this vignette was, he'll have me as a fan in no time. :russ

Proud of him
I blame both to be honest.

There are few things I find more pathetic than men constantly bitching about women and blaming them for their fear or laziness to fulfill their biological function.

Obesity and tech and social media fucked up a lot but the amount of guys I see walking around looking like losers is ridiculous. It's a two-way street.
At my age now I tell women plain and simple what my intentions are compared to how my 20s were

The well placed truth is better than any lie you can tell them cause they automatically expect to be lied to

Or my other straightforward question

Are we doing this or not :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Proud of him

At my age now I tell women plain and simple what my intentions are compared to how my 20s were

The well placed truth is better than any lie you can tell them cause they automatically expect to be lied to

Or my other straightforward question

Are we doing this or not :mjlol
Exactly. What these guys don't say is that women love being courted (of course they do, it's their biological nature), providing that the guy doing it does it with confidence and doesn't look or act like a loser.

You mean Lord of the Rings on Sunday?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just watched the season 2 premier for Frieren.
It was a good start to the new season, getting to see a little bit of Mommy Frieren. :ryuaww

Stark I swear to God, if you do not at least KISS Fern by the end of this series, I will take that axe of yours and...probably drop it because it's too heavy and I'll kick you in the balls instead. :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back