• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Give them homo scum the "Wink" they deserve.
uqN9Bdt.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So Tried reading Murim login, Ain't the dude just been given everything in a form of a quest, Like the Qi Circulation technique no manual the quest just gave it to him via an old man on the spot. There's not even any real problem other than the MC not actually wanting to do the quest.

:eksip Dude practically just getting handed items and skills.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So dude, I know their family is strong but the elders are so damn stupid I question how their clan/lineage survive the decade without causing a war with other top family clans.

:eksip one small shit that obviously fake and they jump the gun to entertain because dude wants a war if it didn't pull through like what the heck are this elders didn't even bother reading how empty the accusation.

Like if this is how easily they fall for such dumb traps how did they survive a decade after seating as the new elders of the house.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So they are in a state of war not sure if the author want to take this manwha seriously or to be funny because that one guard is just annoyingly useless and really need to be put in place doesn't matter the seniority as again they are in a state of war and he has been useless since the whole fiasco started.

Like no one even the group reminding him that his shit is unconscious while their group is getting attacked, and rescuing survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back