• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #44: Happy New Year. Lets Start the year with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image1.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I've started several, but never finished any (the original Gundam, Gundam: The Origin manga, Gundam Seed, G Gundam and The Witch From Mercury). Out of those I liked G Gundam the most, and it is on my list of series to return to one day.
I suggest you finish original, Zeta and double ZZ. Gundam X, Gundam Turn A, G Gundam, Gundam W.

:eksip As for non gundam mecha anime, Escaflowne, Gurren Lagann, Macross, Samurai 7, Vandread, Dual parallel trouble adventure. Vtoms count, Ninja Robot.

Just ones I can think right now.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I suggest you finish original, Zeta and double ZZ. Gundam X, Gundam Turn A, G Gundam, Gundam W.
I'll definately give G Gundam a turn, though I'm not 100% sure if Gundam is my cup of tea.
:eksip As for non gundam mecha anime, Escaflowne, Gurren Lagann, Macross, Samurai 7, Vandread, Dual parallel trouble adventure. Vtoms count, Ninja Robot.

Just ones I can think right now.
I've seen Escaflowne and loved it and mean to rewatch it! :ryuaww I've also seen Vandread (which was great) as well as Dual! I've seen Macross Plus, but if you've other shows to recommend from that series I'm all ears. 👀

Gurren Lagann

Shade...did you forget who I am? :hohohomura:

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I'll definately give G Gundam a turn, though I'm not 100% sure if Gundam is my cup of tea.

I've seen Escaflowne and loved it and mean to rewatch it! :ryuaww I've also seen Vandread (which was great) as well as Dual! I've seen Macross Plus, but if you've other shows to recommend from that series I'm all ears. 👀

Shade...did you forget who I am? :hohohomura:
Original one, 7 and Frontier,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back